Zoolander 2: in the works?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

y2craig

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
www.nzru.co.nz
http://www.moviehole.net/news/6036.html

Stiller and Wilson returning for Zoolander 2
Posted by Clint Morris on August 3, 2005

Blue Steel's about to make a comeback.

Moviehole talked to Owen Wilson today - in Australia to promote the smash hit comedy "Wedding Crashers" - who revealed that he and Ben Stiller are in talks to do a sequel to the 2000 comedy hit "Zoolander".

"We're talking about that now", says Wilson, assuring us that it wouldn't be a sequel without "Hansel".

"Zoolander" started as a special for VH-1, telling the tale of a male model who's a slice of bacon short of a McMuffin. In the film, directed by Stiller, At the end of his career, the clueless fashion model, Derek Zoolander, is brainwashed to kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia.

The $28 million dollar film made over $45 million at the U.S Box office alone, and Wilson says has had quite the life on DVD too.

Wilson also gave us a swift update on the status of "Shanghai Dawn" - the second sequel to "Shanghai Noon" - and "Starsky and Hutch 2", which were both good-to-go at one stage. "Doesn't look like they're happening, but you never know", says the affable actor, without giving any reasons.

You know, I original thought the "Zoolander" was going to be a very stupid movie judging the commericials and how it was plugged. How I was wrong. I thought this was one of the funniest movies since seeing Dumb and Dumber and bought it on DVD just because TBS cuts out the good stuff and because of commercials.

It would be interesting to see if they do make a sequel to Zoolander and where they take it with the characters. It is tought to top the original, but it should be curious what they will make of the storyline and so forth. "Blue Steel, Ferrari, La Tigra? They're all the same face!"

Reactions: BFISA

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
y2craig said:
http://www.moviehole.net/news/6036.html

You know, I original thought the "Zoolander" was going to be a very stupid movie judging the commericials and how it was plugged. How I was wrong. I thought this was one of the funniest movies since seeing Dumb and Dumber and bought it on DVD just because TBS cuts out the good stuff and because of commercials.

It would be interesting to see if they do make a sequel to Zoolander and where they take it with the characters. It is tought to top the original, but it should be curious what they will make of the storyline and so forth. "Blue Steel, Ferrari, La Tigra? They're all the same face!"
No, please don't let it be true. Zoolander 1 lowered the cumulative IQ of this great nation already. Now they're going to make a sequel? God help us.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Thumper said:
No, please don't let it be true. Zoolander 1 lowered the cumulative IQ of this great nation already. Now they're going to make a sequel? God help us.
But Blue Magnum was soo beautiful!

Reactions: y2craig

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here

Thumper said:
Ugoogly...:icon_mrgreen:

Oh, and only right turns.... :lol:

Reactions: y2craig