• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your favorite non-star player

Shamrock

Okay, a ball watcher "pom pom" thread .... :lol:

..... and just to make my good friend Toby happy, I won't post a poll.

Who is your favorite non-star? It can't be anyone who has ever made the Pro Bowl. Also, no #1 draft picks allowed as answers. No rookies either, because they haven't earned "favorite" status yet from any play in the regular season.

So, who ???

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
I would say my favorite non star player would be David Bin. Everyone forgets the long snapper, but let me tell you, get a guy in there who is inconsitant at it, and you will lose games.

Shamrock

BFISA said:
Lemme see...donnie hasn't beenta the Pro Bowl...hmmm
He made it as an alternate one year, so he's ineligible for this thread. Not to mention the fact that he sucks and is a cancer. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't know if Sean Phillips has ever been to a pro bowl.. which would disqualify him...

I'd say

Phillips
Parker
Kiel

and my new favorite... MT......

sdchrger

carrie1219 said:
I don't know if Sean Phillips has ever been to a pro bowl.. which would disqualify him...

I'd say

Phillips
Parker
Kiel

and my new favorite... MT......
Vincent Jackson
Terrence Kiel
Matt Wilhelm