Yankees Cory Lidel dies in NY plane crash

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Very sad story for all involved. I can imagine the New Yorkers who also witnessed 9/11 might have been shaken a bit as if in a smaller form of deja vu.

It seems like Lidle was a well trained pilot. I wonder if the plane malfunctioned.

M

matilack

Boltdiehard said:
That's some freaky shit. :icon_eek:
WOW, thats all I can say. I remember watching him pitch for years, he came into the league when I was just 10 years old, so hes one of those guys ive just grown up hearing the name.
It just sucks.

megold0715

Oct 10, 2006
THAT SUCKS BEING FROM NY IT WAS KINDA SCARY TO THINK IT COULD BE HAPPENING ALL OVER A GAIN FOR EVEN JUST A SPLIT SECOND:icon_eek: :tdown:

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
megold0715 said:
THAT SUCKS BEING FROM NY IT WAS KINDA SCARY TO THINK IT COULD BE HAPPENING ALL OVER A GAIN FOR EVEN JUST A SPLIT SECOND:icon_eek: :tdown:
I think everybody thought that. I am glad the religion of peace wasn't behind this. :icon_evil:

M

matilack

megold0715 said:
LOL, my god when I turned on the TV at noon I was like, holy shit not again.