• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WTF? No cheerleader pics???

Electric Chair

Well-Known Member
#1
Seriously, I am almost in a state of panic here. Did nobody take the time to photograph the "hottest dance team in the NFL" in their slutty Halloween Costumes?!?! WTF?! The Charger Girls were smoking hot yesterday, and granted I haven't done an extensive search yet but I haven't seen a single photo of our girls.

HELP!!!!
 

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
#3
Electric Chair said:
Seriously, I am almost in a state of panic here. Did nobody take the time to photograph the "hottest dance team in the NFL" in their slutty Halloween Costumes?!?! WTF?! The Charger Girls were smoking hot yesterday, and granted I haven't done an extensive search yet but I haven't seen a single photo of our girls.

HELP!!!!
you need porn
 
#4
Electric Chair said:
Seriously, I am almost in a state of panic here. Did nobody take the time to photograph the "hottest dance team in the NFL" in their slutty Halloween Costumes?!?! WTF?! The Charger Girls were smoking hot yesterday, and granted I haven't done an extensive search yet but I haven't seen a single photo of our girls.

HELP!!!!
I agree, I have looked and looked, NO ONE has posted any pictures, just the 2 that the UT photog took. That sucks :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:
 
#7
Sorry man. I was in the top of the osebleed section. If I took pics you would have just seen little dots.

BTW- EC I had your boutbon at the tailgate, but I never saw you.
 

exodus

Well-Known Member
#9
Electric Chair said:
Seriously, I am almost in a state of panic here. Did nobody take the time to photograph the "hottest dance team in the NFL" in their slutty Halloween Costumes?!?! WTF?! The Charger Girls were smoking hot yesterday, and granted I haven't done an extensive search yet but I haven't seen a single photo of our girls.

HELP!!!!
I love the slutty halloween costumes. :yes:
 

Electric Chair

Well-Known Member
#12
Thumper said:
Sorry man. I was in the top of the osebleed section. If I took pics you would have just seen little dots.

BTW- EC I had your boutbon at the tailgate, but I never saw you.
I went to Gordon Bierch beforehand for lunch, and we didn't get out of there until almost 12:30. Barely made kickoff... Next time.
 
#13
I agree with EC. It's something close to a travesty that there is no photo album anywhere featuring yesterday's Charger girls. Where do I file my complaint?
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
#14
Thunderstruck said:
I agree with EC. It's something close to a travesty that there is no photo album anywhere featuring yesterday's Charger girls. Where do I file my complaint?
What have YOU dont to resolve this situation?!

Or you EC!

Ask not what your forum can do for you! Ask what you can do for your FORUM!!!:icon_banana:

I always wanted to post that!:icon_mrgreen:
 

Thread_Killer

Well-Known Member
#15
Electric Chair said:
TK, if you are trying to get on my bad side by calling MY girl Lauren yours, it worked. :icon_evil:

That said, she is so smoking hot that she could make anything look good.
Here's an idea, why don't you do an advanced search on the UT, look for all of the posts that have "lauren" in it, made by you and me.

I've got a pretty good idea who will have the earliest post. :yes:

PS. At least answer the question, what did she wear? :icon_evil:

EDIT: Okay, I was skimming. :lol:

Looks like my Lauren was a referee, just like last year. Kinda disappointing, to be perfectly hanest. :no:
 

Thread_Killer

Well-Known Member
#17
Thread_Killer said:
Here's an idea, why don't you do an advanced search on the UT, look for all of the posts that have "lauren" in it, made by you and me.

I've got a pretty good idea who will have the earliest post. :yes:
Never mind, I just did it.

Here's my earliest "Lauren" post:

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?p=1384268&highlight=lauren#post1384268

Dated 09-16-2005, 11:51 AM




And EC's entry:

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showpost.php?p=2094082&postcount=9

Dated 07-14-2006, 05:58 PM


TK wins again! :icon_banana:
 

Electric Chair

Well-Known Member
#21
All hail new member Beasticles!!!!!!!

THANK YOU for saving this thread and making it worthwhile. As for the rest of you, I need some more content ASAP, and don't forget to rep Beasticles on your way out even if his user name is kinda gross. :lol:

:icon_banana: :bolt: :icon_banana: :bolt: :icon_banana:
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#23
Hey, guys, those of you who went to the game:

You bring your fuggin' digital cameras and not ONE freakin' pic of the Charger Girls in their outfits?

Nice going!

EDIT: Looks like Beasticles is the only one who decided that HI-RES pictures of the Charger Girls was important.
 

Top