• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wow, I got banned at the UT forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
No expanation why, but I believe it has to do with a UT poster that goes by the name of leisure. He has been harrasing me for sometime and I made a few comments back. He whined to the mods. Freakin' ridiculous.
 

vachargerfan

Well-Known Member
#2
Thumper said:
No expanation why, but I believe it has to do with a UT poster that goes by the name of leisure. He has been harrasing me for sometime and I made a few comments back. He whined to the mods. Freakin' ridiculous.

What the heck did you do? I don't remember anything bad. How long?
 
#5
vachargerfan said:
What the heck did you do? I don't remember anything bad. How long?
I think it was because I infered that leisure was gay. He's been harassing me about Carrie for a long time now. Saying things like I will die soon and he'll get Carrie back. Carrie and him flirted a long time ago, but that was it.

I haven't been told how long. Who knows, maybe it's permanent.

I saw a pop-up letting me know I had a PM from LT21, but I have no rights to read it. :lol:
 

vachargerfan

Well-Known Member
#6
Thumper said:
I think it was because I infered that leisure was gay. He's been harassing me about Carrie for a long time now. Saying things like I will die soon and he'll get Carrie back. Carrie and him flirted a long time ago, but that was it.

I haven't been told how long. Who knows, maybe it's permanent.

I saw a pop-up letting me know I had a PM from LT21, but I have no rights to read it. :lol:

Ahhh...the budding internet romances. :lol

That sucks, might be one of the 3 day bans
 
#7
You were both told to stop the arguing on 6/13.... Leisure came to the forum on 6/14 and had many comments about you... not liking you, used to like you up until "yesterday", not wanting to talk about you and telling GoBoilers to "take care of you" after he takes care of Trumpie.

You responded to one of them.... Those posts mysteriously disappeared after the 12 hour limit for deletion.... yet you got banned.
 
#9
carrie1219 said:
You were both told to stop the arguing on 6/13.... Leisure came to the forum on 6/14 and had many comments about you... not liking you, used to like you up until "yesterday", not wanting to talk about you and telling GoBoilers to "take care of you" after he takes care of Trumpie.

You responded to one of them.... Those posts mysteriously disappeared after the 12 hour limit for deletion.... yet you got banned.
Maybe leisure has something going with one of the mods over there. He sure seems to have LT21 in his pocket. :icon_shrug:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
#10
I dont know. The mods seem to be fine, but I dont know why you would get banned and L wouldnt. I saw the post where you said he hit on you. heck that is the most tame banning post I have seen. I should be on permanent ban in comparison!
 

vachargerfan

Well-Known Member
#11
Concudan said:
I dont know. The mods seem to be fine, but I dont know why you would get banned and L wouldnt. I saw the post where you said he hit on you. heck that is the most tame banning post I have seen. I should be on permanent ban in comparison!

Same here. CCG could have gotten me banned at anytime with some of my comments :lol
 
#14
vachargerfan said:
Same here. CCG could have gotten me banned at anytime with some of my comments :lol
Yeah, but ccg doesn't run crying to the mods like leisure did. Not that I had much respect for the guy, but I have zero respect for leisure now.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
#15
Thumper said:
Yeah, but ccg doesn't run crying to the mods like leisure did. Not that I had much respect for the guy, but I have zero respect for leisure now.
:icon_cry:

b
but
I'm Leisure...


:icon_cry:
 

vachargerfan

Well-Known Member
#16
Thumper said:
Yeah, but ccg doesn't run crying to the mods like leisure did. Not that I had much respect for the guy, but I have zero respect for leisure now.

Yeah, that is kind of ******. Especially with the crap he dishes out
 
#18
vachargerfan said:
Yeah, that is kind of ******. Especially with the crap he dishes out
Yeah, I sent a message to LT21 with my Frankenbolt account. He read it, but did not respond. Kinda weak if ya ask me. But then again, nobody did. :lol:
 
#19
compubolt said:
L is very very touchy over the gey stuff. I have gotten PM's asking me to be nice about it. So....... :icon_wink:
Well maybe he should be harrassing me about Carrie then. He starts this **** and I get banned. Telling me I'm going to die and he's gonna get Carrie? That's cool? I don't think so... :icon_evil:
 
#21
Thumper said:
Well maybe he should be harrassing me about Carrie then. He starts this **** and I get banned. Telling me I'm going to die and he's gonna get Carrie? That's cool? I don't think so... :icon_evil:
I was not defending him at all, just giving information I have that may apply to the situation
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#23
carrie1219 said:
You were both told to stop the arguing on 6/13.... Leisure came to the forum on 6/14 and had many comments about you... not liking you, used to like you up until "yesterday", not wanting to talk about you and telling GoBoilers to "take care of you" after he takes care of Trumpie.

You responded to one of them.... Those posts mysteriously disappeared after the 12 hour limit for deletion.... yet you got banned.
Leisure was joking around about taking care of Trumpie...that dude is a clown in a smart sort of way....

I read all of those posts and if anyone should have been offended it was me but I know Leisures style. He means well in a left handed manner. I have never met him but he is a riot. A nut. He digs controversy but is like a knuckleheaded brother.
 
#24
Trumpet_Man said:
Leisure was joking around about taking care of Trumpie...that dude is a clown in a smart sort of way....

I read all of those posts and if anyone should have been offended it was me but I know Leisures style. He means well in a left handed manner. I have never met him but he is a riot. A nut. He digs controversy but is like a knuckleheaded brother.
I guess my point is that Leisure was allowed to "continue" this yet Thumper was banned/suspended for his response.

I don't think anyone was "threatened" by his post telling GoBoilers to "take care of " Thumper... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#26
Trumpet_Man said:
Leisure was joking around about taking care of Trumpie...that dude is a clown in a smart sort of way....

I read all of those posts and if anyone should have been offended it was me but I know Leisures style. He means well in a left handed manner. I have never met him but he is a riot. A nut. He digs controversy but is like a knuckleheaded brother.
you are right, Carrie should be banned, this whole thing started becase of L hitting on. See women start all wars. Helen of Troy anyone??????
 
#27
compubolt said:
you are right, Carrie should be banned, this whole thing started becase of L hitting on. See women start all wars. Helen of Troy anyone??????
:icon_eek: Somehow, I saw this coming around to me.... and I'm not surprised it was Comp.... I hope you have a girl and she wraps you around every one of her fingers. :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
#28
This is BS...its also post padding!!:lol:

Leisure is a sniveling coward, and deserves to be kept by better folks than he...like alla us for instance.

He has no redeemable social value...I remember he started a thread way back when, calling you out Trumpy, for implying that a poster would jack your shiit at a TG'er. I called him out on the Forum, saying if he thot you were outta line, to go meet you at your TG and tell you so. I also said I knew he wouldn't do that cuz he didn't have the Huevos. He PMd me saying he didn't like the implication, I sent back that I didn't imply anything...that he was a gutless coward, who, like a little girl, would start ****, then run away giggling.

F**k'im!:icon_evil:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#29
I read all the posts and for Thumper to get banned or anyone for that matter because of the exchanges seems like a very bad call.

I got banned for the word PUZZY and for getting around filters but this stuff is almost infantile because it was never an issue before......Not to defend Leisure but he is just one poster...I take this with a grain of salt for the most part ....
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
#30
Trumpet_Man said:
Leisure was joking around about taking care of Trumpie...that dude is a clown in a smart sort of way....

I read all of those posts and if anyone should have been offended it was me but I know Leisures style. He means well in a left handed manner. I have never met him but he is a riot. A nut. He digs controversy but is like a knuckleheaded brother.
He needs a noogie...with a steel brush!!:icon_evil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top