Why did marty go conservative? A theory

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6027376

Everything was going smoothly for the Chargers in Baltimore last Sunday. They were moving the ball with ease, mixing up their plays well. After surrendering an early touchdown, their defense clamped down. They led 13-7 at the half, but they seemed to be in complete control of the game.

Chargers coach Marty Schottenheimer shouldn't have sat on a 13-7 lead against the Ravens last week.

A relaxed Marty Schottenheimer decided to enjoy a crab cake. As fate would have it, he spilled tartar sauce all over his playbook. The ink smeared, and he was left with only two plays: an off-tackle handoff to LaDainian Tomlinson on offense and a kitchen-sink blitz on defense. Schottenheimer had no choice but to call those same plays over and over again. Eventually, the Ravens got wise and staged a comeback.

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
PhillyChargerFan said:
MMMMMMM A blue crab crab cake :drool:
I had some of those in baltimore. I went to this crab party. They had newspapers and crab guts all over the place. It was disgusting, but the crab was ok. Seemed like a lot of work. Anyway, Marty needs a bib.

PhillyChargerFan

Sep 25, 2006
exodus said:
I had some of those in baltimore. I went to this crab party. They had newspapers and crab guts all over the place. It was disgusting, but the crab was ok. Seemed like a lot of work. Anyway, Marty needs a bib.

ohh it is ALOT of work, but they are DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
PhillyChargerFan said:
ohh it is ALOT of work, but they are DELICIOUS!!!!!!!
I'd never eaten a crab before, so my girlfriend had to clean mine out for me:no: :lol:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Trumpie
Make sure Marty doesn't spill guac on the playbook this time if he gets some food from us