• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Why are charger fans so corny?

WonderSlug

They are just trying to say anything negative that they can about San Diego, because deep down, they know the butthurt will commence in about 5 days.

Drunk

WonderSlug said:
They are just trying to say anything negative that they can about San Diego, because deep down, they know the butthurt will commence in about 5 days.

they swear up and down they have the best team in the league.......

tboltzcali

total waste of time to post there. Its sad that they only think merriman is the only one worth mentioning. We will introduce, igor, luis and the other shaun to mr mcnair.

Drunk said:
I figured some of you might like to take a shot at answering this question on the Ravens board. You didnt hear it from me. :yes:

http://forums.extremeravens.com/index.php?showtopic=19397&st=0

just explain to em...the reason we're all so horny....

is because we have such a GREAT team and we're headed to the SUPER BOWL and...

ohhh that wasn't the question...silly me....guess i'm just being corny :yes:

foober

BoltTalker
Scrrew the ravens fans. LIke my grandfather says. They're loopy in the head. And all have pelvic disfunction.. :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: < ravens fans

exodus

Have any of you ever been to Baltimore? It's a freakin ghetto, one of the worst I've ever seen. And that place is humid. God, I could never go back there. I ate at this fish market and I had to take a huge crap at camden. I guess that's my best memory of that place, leaving my waste in one of their houses. And they are some fat ***** out there. I feel bad we have to send our boys to that brick sh!thouse.

boltssbbound said:
I would post there, but the format is so ****** it gives me a headache. Just the kind of ghetto board I'd expect from B'more.
Format is a painful read. These guys are a piece of work.

But let's get serious, this is a team with guy cheerleaders. Pathetic.