Who's going....

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

quickontoes

BoltTalker
Sep 21, 2006
Game time is soon coming upon us, Who's going?:icon_toast:

I am!!!!
This time I'm getting there when they open the gates to spare myself from the 2 mile walk I had to do last week.

Dont forget...powder blues, baby!

Reactions: Thumper

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Hi Toes... I'll be there in spirit... but will be wearing my Merriman powder blues...

Infact, I'm not taking them off for four weeks... :icon_mrgreen: j/k...

Reactions: turbo_turtle

SuperBowlts

BoltTalker
Nov 1, 2006
carrie1219 said:
Hi Toes... I'll be there in spirit... but will be wearing my Merriman powder blues...

Infact, I'm not taking them off for four weeks... :icon_mrgreen: j/k...
Great attitude!

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
I'm having a get together sunday at my house for NorCal Chargers fans so I'll be sure to remind them to wear the powder blues.

kwak, boltssbbound and anyone else up here is more than welcome to attend. I'll PM you guys.

Go Chargers!! :bolt: :icon_party:

sdbound

Jul 21, 2006
Boltdiehard said:
I'm having a get together sunday at my house for NorCal Chargers fans so I'll be sure to remind them to wear the powder blues.

kwak, boltssbbound and anyone else up here is more than welcome to attend. I'll PM you guys.

I am going to the game but, I'm curious, what city do you live in?

PosterFormerlyKnownAsCBF

Jun 25, 2006
I hope to make to this one. Me & my son have had the lastest flu/creeping crud of death this whole week. My son was in bad shape, as his flu cause his temp to spike so high and cause a febrile seizure. He's doing much better now, but we're on 24 hour fever watch. I've recovered to 90%, but now my wife's got it.

So I may be sitting this one out.

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan said:
I hope to make to this one. Me & my son have had the lastest flu/creeping crud of death this whole week. My son was in bad shape, as his flu cause his temp to spike so high and cause a febrile seizure. He's doing much better now, but we're on 24 hour fever watch. I've recovered to 90%, but now my wife's got it.

I've had that for over a week; it sucks. Glad your son is okay as my kid had it as well.

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Boltdiehard said:

I'm driving down to Socal for the weekend and will be at the game. But thanks for the offer. I'm sure we'll get together for a game soonn.

Reactions: turbo_turtle

Kwak

May 25, 2006
Boltdiehard said:

Thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I will be in SD that day. :icon_mrgreen:

I will be sporting my PB Gates jersey, so I got that part covered!

curtisboltfan

BoltTalker
Oct 17, 2006
Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan said:

hope you and your boy get well soon, i hate to hear when children are sick, get well soon!

curtisboltfan

BoltTalker
Oct 17, 2006
there will be 4 of us living out here in austin repping da bolts and raising hell! Lt WILL have another monster gamewith his "lost step"

Rule12b

Aug 16, 2006
I will be there, AND so will my lady! (Finally):tup:

My restraint will also be there. I wouldn't mind remembering the game this week.:unsure:

Kwak

May 25, 2006
Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan said:

We have avoided that one this year, but we got hit hard last year. Wiped out the whole family and I ended up with pneumonia. Almost exactly a year ago to the week.

Hope everyone in your family gets better soon.

Kwak

May 25, 2006
Rule12b said:
I will be there, AND so will my lady! (Finally):tup:

My restraint will also be there. I wouldn't mind remembering the game this week.:unsure:
Just as long as you bring the Octobolt, or there are going to be issues...

Boltzzz

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
Hello all, I am that fan from Montana and I was there for the Rams game and I am coming back for the Browns game and will be in my powder blue LT jersey. Please tell me where most of you tailgate and if you would mind if I stopped by and met you guys?? I am looking forward to the game and seeing some of you crazzzzzzzzy Boltzzz fans!!!! I will be there on sat and try to find you guys on game day

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Nomadic Bolt Fan said:
Restraint? Hell have fun man. TiVo is your friend! :icon_toast: :icon_banana: :icon_party:
Yeah it is but I think he means he will be on better behavior when the g/f is around !! :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Boltzzz said:
Hello all, I am that fan from Montana and I was there for the Rams game and I am coming back for the Browns game and will be in my powder blue LT jersey. Please tell me where most of you tailgate and if you would mind if I stopped by and met you guys?? I am looking forward to the game and seeing some of you crazzzzzzzzy Boltzzz fans!!!! I will be there on sat and try to find you guys on game day
F-3 and G-3.

There is an exitway along this area we line up against.

Look for the Bolttalk.com banners and listen for the trumpet. :icon_toast:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Boltzzz said:
We have another poster by the name of Foober who lives in Montana as well. :tup:

Boltzzz

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
you guys get there at 8???? WOW, I dont think I will be there that early but I will be there, if you bring a little extra I will pay you guys, I will be taking a cab there so prob wont be able to bring anything with me, is that cool???

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Boltzzz said:
you guys get there at 8???? WOW, I dont think I will be there that early but I will be there, if you bring a little extra I will pay you guys, I will be taking a cab there so prob wont be able to bring anything with me, is that cool???
Bolttalk.com sponsors the drinks and as the tailgate host, I do the grub and donations are always appreciated !! :tup: :bolt: :icon_toast: