Who's going to FanFest 2006?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
I'm planning on going with the family and getting there right when it starts. Don't forget that there is also Street Scenes in the same lot starting at 3PM.

More info below.

When: Saturday, August 5, 2006
Where: Qualcomm Stadium
The Chargers are hosting Fan Fest 2006, presented by Bud Light, on Saturday, August 5 at Qualcomm Stadium. Parking and admission are free. Stadium gates open at 9:30 am and activities kick off at 10:15.

Fan Fest is the fans’ best opportunity to meet the 2006 team and watch an official team practice. Kids 14 and under will be able to meet players and Charger Girls beginning at 10:15. Other fun activities for kids will include temporary tattoos, balloon animals and a variety of fun surprises. And fans of all ages should bring a hefty appetite to enjoy $1 hot dogs and sodas.

While fans are taking advantage of this rare opportunity to meet NFL players and see an NFL practice from 11-1 pm, they can also check out the best season seats available for purchase. Full and mini-season ticket packages as well as tickets to select individual games are available at Gate C. The Chargers Store and merchandise stands will be open selling the latest in Chargers jerseys, hats and shirts.

Parking is in Sections A, B, and P on the North-East side of the stadium. Fans can find more information by calling (858) 874-4500.

Reactions: KimPossible

PosterFormerlyKnownAsCBF

Jun 25, 2006
I'll be there with my son. He'll be wearing the new Charger gear we just bought him. :tup:

Looks like Fan Fest will be over before the Street Scene crowd starts arriving.

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
Ill be there wih the baby bolthead. I wonder if a one year old counts...

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Drunk said:
Ill be there wih the baby bolthead. I wonder if a one year old counts...
Should count for a discount if not a free entrance pass.... Gotta start the young ones early... :tup:

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
Oh yea, she came out and the first thing she saw after the doctors was bolts on daddy's CHARGER shirt. She's def. a charger baby...

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
ChargerRay said:
I'm planning on going with the family and getting there right when it starts. Don't forget that there is also Street Scenes in the same lot starting at 3PM.

More info below.
Thumper plans on being there well before the gates open with the webcam in full effect. :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
I save myself for the preseason games .....

A week from this Saturday gives us a look at our team and depth.....

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
Thumper said:
Thumper plans on being there well before the gates open with the webcam in full effect. :icon_mrgreen:
Where will you guys be at?