Who the padres oughta acquire to play 3B

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
PostAnteaterCharger said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7365;_ylt=AvG0QpqhZLY_YdMmCgdGoA4c0bYF
Some of the major baseball nuts, don't the royals hvae
an awesome prospect at 3B who will play soon? We could concieveably acquire this guy for like Clay Hensley
On the surface its doable. God knows the Royals need pitching; they blew a 10-1 early lead to the Indians yeaterday, and lost a slugfest in extra innings 15-13. And your boy's numbers are better than anyone we have.

That said, for alla our woes, our pitching's pretty solid, and I don't wanna mess with it. I was against a Betemit for Scotty trade.

So pick your poison...I jes doan wanna f**k up opur pitching staff.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
BFISA said:
On the surface its doable. God knows the Royals need pitching; they blew a 10-1 early lead to the Indians yeaterday, and lost a slugfest in extra innings 15-13. And your boy's numbers are better than anyone we have.

That said, for alla our woes, our pitching's pretty solid, and I don't wanna mess with it. I was against a Betemit for Scotty trade.

So pick your poison...I jes doan wanna f**k up opur pitching staff.
'Sides that, 3B by committee is more or less working, and Walker's looked alot more comfortable over there lately.