• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who plays Madden?

yea like all yeall, i have ps2. i play madden, and las week i beat the ravens (on all-pro difficulty) every time. except i could never beat them on all-madden. could you? Gates was utilized much better in my game.

M

matilack

reef shark said:
yea like all yeall, i have ps2. i play madden, and las week i beat the ravens (on all-pro difficulty) every time. except i could never beat them on all-madden. could you? Gates was utilized much better in my game.

LOL I just tryed to yesterday and Rivers threw 3 picks and Lewis ran for 130 yds. I was pissed.

Use Cromartie as your return man in that game, hes amazing!!!

M

matilack

Ride The Lightning said:
I have it, I beat the Ravens 24-17 yesterday on All-Pro.

I also beat the Raiders 147-21 on rookie :D
KILLER DUDE!!! We should face off sometime on Xbox live, do you have 360 or PS2?

I consistently beat All-Pro's ***, but for the life of me, I cannot beat All-Madden, NO WAY. I swear it's like they cheat or something. DOes anyone else notice that the All-Madden teams turn God-like in the 2nd half. I usually keep it close, then all of a sudden its like they've scored 21 pts in a row (14 off of turnovers). I have PS2 if anyone wants to play online....I haven't set it up for 07 but I'm down for a Monday night showdown. PM me

Coda

BoltsFanUK

i beat the ravens 30-20 on all madden on the 360

Rivers threw for 300yds and Tolminson rushed for 90yds :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

I also beat the Raiders 150-0 on rookie:tup: :tup: