• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who is your Celebrity Match?

Ok, if you go to this site and answer a few questions, it'll tell you which celebrity would be your perfect match.

Who is your celebrity love match?

Here are my results.

Celebrity Love Match Results for: Thumper
Your Celebrity Match is: Anna Kournikova

Anna Kournikova
According to our test, you would be a perfect match for Anna Kournikova.
Born: June 7, 1981
Teenage tennis star from Russia. Named one of "People" magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People of 1998.

Your next closest matches were:

* Sheryl Swoopes
* Ashley Judd
* Nicole Kidman

OMFG! :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: Anyone who knows me, knows this one is right on! What I failed to notice until now is that he's yet another "June Man" :icon_wink:

Celebrity Love Match Results for: Carrie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Celebrity Match is: Johnny Depp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny Depp

Born: June 9, 1963
Actor Johnny Depp is famous for his roles in Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, and Nick of Time.

Samuel L. Jackson
John Travolta
Dave Matthews

carrie1219 said:
OMFG! :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: Anyone who knows me, knows this one is right on! What I failed to notice until now is that he's yet another "June Man" :icon_wink:

Celebrity Love Match Results for: Carrie
Your Celebrity Match is: Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp

Born: June 9, 1963
Actor Johnny Depp is famous for his roles in Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, and Nick of Time.

Samuel L. Jackson
John Travolta
Dave Matthews
why does this not surprise me?

Celebrity Love Match Results for: y2craig
Your Celebrity Match is: Glenn Close

Glenn Close
According to our test, you would be a perfect match for Glenn Close.
Born: March 19, 1947
Actress Glenn Close has been in several films, including The Big Chill, Dangerous Liasions, 101 Dalmations, Hook, and Baby.

* Nicole Kidman
* Mia Hamm
* Ashley Judd
:icon_wtf: Glenn Close? :icon_huh: I cannot stand her or her :censored: movies.

Now Ashley or Nicole I can deal with! :thumbup: Who knows, perhaps both together? :tup:

y2craig said:
:icon_wtf: Glenn Close? :icon_huh: I cannot stand her or her :censored: movies.

Now Ashley or Nicole I can deal with! :thumbup: Who knows, perhaps both together? :tup:
:icon_mrgreen:

I wish more people would take the test.

I was thinking (the other night :icon_wink: ) about posting fake love match results using various posters from SDUT....possibly throwing in a Charger player or two.

I know I would have gotten reprimanded. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

BFISA

carrie1219 said:
:icon_mrgreen:

I wish more people would take the test.

I was thinking (the other night :icon_wink: ) about posting fake love match results using various posters from SDUT....possibly throwing in a Charger player or two.

I know I would have gotten reprimanded. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:
Not by US!!:icon_mrgreen:

BFISA said:
Go Fer it, Darlin...might be fun!!!:icon_mrgreen:
Trust me if we do this in fun and no one gets pizzed off.... (cause we are going to needle a little bit) it will be a blast. If ya play, bring your thick skin and be prepared to "dish it out and take it too".

BFISA

carrie1219 said:
Trust me if we do this in fun and no one gets pizzed off.... (cause we are going to needle a little bit) it will be a blast. If ya play, bring your thick skin and be prepared to "dish it out and take it too".
Agreed!!!:)

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
HOT DIGGITY DAMN!

SCORE!!!!

Nicole Kidman

According to our test, you would be a perfect match for Nicole Kidman.
Born: June 20, 1967
Nicole married Tom Cruise in 1990, but recently they split. Her notable films include Days of Thunder, Billy Bathgate, Far and Away, Eyes Wide Shut, and To Die For.

Glenn Close
Mia Hamm
Ashley Judd

Concudan said:
HOT DIGGITY DAMN!

SCORE!!!!

Nicole Kidman

According to our test, you would be a perfect match for Nicole Kidman.
Born: June 20, 1967
Nicole married Tom Cruise in 1990, but recently they split. Her notable films include Days of Thunder, Billy Bathgate, Far and Away, Eyes Wide Shut, and To Die For.

Glenn Close
Mia Hamm
Ashley Judd
Yeah, well I got Anna Kournikova. I'll take that.

BTW- Nicole Kidman and I share the same birthday.