Who gets a 4 day weekend?

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
WonderSlug said:
I've had 4-day weekends most of the time for several years now, being an independent computer consultant. :icon_mrgreen:
Consulting is the shit. You pick and chose your spots and let the good times roll. :tup:

I will never punch a time clock or look over my shoulder again. :no: I did my time in corporate America and if they can do it, so can I. Some read that as arrogant (youngsters) and some read it as the mother fugger knows his shiit.

When you consult and do not know your shiit, you can only tap dance for so long before it is discovered you can not tap dance at all.

If you have not done so, incorporate to protect your assets and lower those taxable incomes.
 

Boltdiehard

Well-Known Member
Jan 5, 2006
4,805
1,007
340
Business is booming so I'm working Sat and Mon. Trumpie, we have an appointment soon regarding incorporation.

I'm taking the wife and kid to the ocean Sat night where we booked a room right on the water- I'm not going to do chiat other than eat, drink, watch tv, drink, sleep, drink and maybe go for a walk or get a massage. :yes: :tup:

Have a happy 4th everybody and remember it's amateur weekend on the roads and on the water.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shamrock

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Boltdiehard said:
Business is booming so I'm working Sat and Mon. Trumpie, we have an appointment soon regarding incorporation.

I'm taking the wife and kid to the ocean Sat night where we booked a room right on the water- I'm not going to do chiat other than eat, drink, watch tv, drink, sleep, drink and maybe go for a walk or get a massage. :yes: :tup:

Have a happy 4th everybody and remember it's amateur weekend on the roads and on the water.
Cool. Stay away from LLC's (not tested in court) and make sure it is an incorporation attorney and not some dickheadd divorce lawyer like my buddy used and now regrets.

Make sure you do a follow up just prior to your one year annual corporate meeting to get a template for your corporate minutes from your incorporation attorney. This is a must that many people fugggg-up.

Good luck. :tup:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
If anyone has any questions whatsoever about incorporating, ask. I am no guru but know my shiit well enough to get anyone pointed in the right direction. I the CEO/President of a closely held private "C" Corporation...anyway that is the short story.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Yo - LT teh Ghost.

Here is a video which pushed me into the status of being called the "Prophet" by calling out Philip Rivers as the "Chosen One".

This interview was done at last years camp by Joel Price (JoelBolt) at Chargers.com at last years training camp.

I am at the 3:40 mark in the video right after the hottie.

Bear in mind we had one hell of a tailgater before this interview and homie here was pretty lit to the gills. It was glorious. :icon_mrgreen:

http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/chargers/demand/2005/minicamp/061105_fans.rm
 

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
15,905
1,963
350
not here
4 day weekend for me...

Just decided to go to Vegas the next weekend 8-9 and will probably make it a four day weekend too.
 

Shamrock

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2006
11,141
1,167
350
55
WonderSlug said:
Now if only you could get a good laptop with great Wi-Fi access, you could logon and post at every truck stop. :icon_mrgreen:
All my posts last week were from my laptop using a WIFI. I was in Oregon and California.
 

LT teh ghost

Well-Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
943
298
200
Trumpet_Man said:
Yo - LT teh Ghost.

Here is a video which pushed me into the status of being called the "Prophet" by calling out Philip Rivers as the "Chosen One".

This interview was done at last years camp by Joel Price (JoelBolt) at Chargers.com at last years training camp.

I am at the 3:40 mark in the video right after the hottie.

Bear in mind we had one hell of a tailgater before this interview and homie here was pretty lit to the gills. It was glorious. :icon_mrgreen:

http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/chargers/demand/2005/minicamp/061105_fans.rm


I want my 5 minutes and 18.2 seconds back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rexy2006

BFISA

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
41,136
2,142
350
Trumpet_Man said:
Yo - LT teh Ghost.

Here is a video which pushed me into the status of being called the "Prophet" by calling out Philip Rivers as the "Chosen One".

This interview was done at last years camp by Joel Price (JoelBolt) at Chargers.com at last years training camp.

I am at the 3:40 mark in the video right after the hottie.

Bear in mind we had one hell of a tailgater before this interview and homie here was pretty lit to the gills. It was glorious. :icon_mrgreen:

http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/chargers/demand/2005/minicamp/061105_fans.rm
We have this vidta blame for those lame-ass gey pics..,:icon_evil:
 

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
13,349
1,338
350
www.bolttalk.com
Trumpet_Man said:
Yo - LT teh Ghost.

Here is a video which pushed me into the status of being called the "Prophet" by calling out Philip Rivers as the "Chosen One".

This interview was done at last years camp by Joel Price (JoelBolt) at Chargers.com at last years training camp.

I am at the 3:40 mark in the video right after the hottie.

Bear in mind we had one hell of a tailgater before this interview and homie here was pretty lit to the gills. It was glorious. :icon_mrgreen:

http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/chargers/demand/2005/minicamp/061105_fans.rm
Man, that video was awesome, man, Tony, man, you are truely the prophet man! Man, the Chargers will rule this season man, Raiders suck man, Broncos suck man, Chiefs suck man, man the prophet knows man!!!!!!! :tup:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Thumper said:
Man, that video was awesome, man, Tony, man, you are truely the prophet man! Man, the Chargers will rule this season man, Raiders suck man, Broncos suck man, Chiefs suck man, man the prophet knows man!!!!!!! :tup:
I dare you to put together a masterpiece such as that after a 12 pack (and then some). :lol:
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
49
www.boltsplanet.com
Trumpet_Man said:
I dare you to put together a masterpiece such as that after a 12 pack (and then some). :lol:
I'm passed out after a 12 pack...... :lol:

Wait... should I have said that with Leisure lurking around here? :icon_eek: :unsure:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
WonderSlug said:
I'm passed out after a 12 pack...... :lol:

Wait... should I have said that with Leisure lurking around here? :icon_eek: :unsure:
:icon_rofl: - He does not attend the tailgaters so I think you are safe with present compnay. :icon_mrgreen:
 

Thread_Killer

Well-Known Member
Feb 6, 2006
4,312
670
320
Trumpet_Man said:
That is why I told you to go to the 3:40 mark silly. :lol:
Dudes who call other dudes "silly" are usually gey.

Food for thought.

Regardless, my opinion about Trumpie is forever changed.

:lol: