WHo else thinks Donnie's faking it?

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Electric Chair

Well-Known Member
May 23, 2006
8,437
563
350
Me.

But I also think it's mutual between him and management. No way he wears Bolts ever again.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,189
3,734
350
Electric Chair said:
Me.

But I also think it's mutual between him and management. No way he wears Bolts ever again.
Let him where a hat with a golden M on it for all I care.
 

Shamrock

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2006
11,141
1,167
350
55
IMO he's waiting for Condon to line up a contract extension with whoever will offer the Bolts enough trade compensation.

Honest, it's best if the team he goes to wants to give him a longer deal, because if a team is only renting him for a year they won't give much to SD in return.
 

Shamrock

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2006
11,141
1,167
350
55
T-Man .......

I can NOT believe you didn't drop the .....

Donnie's FAH-KING it ..... line
 

SanDiegoRon

BoltTalker
Jan 13, 2006
1,973
317
240
you guys are brutal... this player faults and all has played decent football and lead the team in tackles for 4 years... he deserves better...






eh!!!
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
SanDiegoRon said:
you guys are brutal... this player faults and all has played decent football and lead the team in tackles for 4 years... he deserves better...






eh!!!
Fuc that pus$y....He has a fuuucking contract so he should be on the field like everyone else. He is nothing special. Fuc him in the heart because his attitude is a cancer to the team.

Fuc Donnie Edwards with an AIDS ridden train.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
leisure said:
Was the soldier faking it that Patton slapped across the face? :icon_shrug:
Donnie needs someone to put a foot in his asss.... a foot of AJ's johnson. :yes: :icon_eek:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
Yah why do I have a feeling Shea is going to go on PUP :icon_shrug:
 

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
7,353
852
350
50
Trumpet_Man said:
Fuc that pus$y....He has a fuuucking contract so he should be on the field like everyone else. He is nothing special. Fuc him in the heart because his attitude is a cancer to the team.

Fuc Donnie Edwards with an AIDS ridden train.
:mad2: True that and to me when Donnie (it is all about me) Edwards began his thing he just lost all respect I had for the m***** ******:mad2: and started to act like T.O. so F*** him period.:mad2:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
MtlBoltsFan said:
Yah why do I have a feeling Shea is going to go on PUP :icon_shrug:
He can't.

He was part of the active roster so he goes to IR if anything or he would have had to have been on the PUP list prior to camp starting.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
turbo_turtle said:
:mad2: True that and to me when Donnie (it is all about me) Edwards began his thing he just lost all respect I had for the m***** ******:mad2: and started to act like T.O. so F*** him period.:mad2:
When was the last time we saw Edwards sit down a tackle the way Dobbins did to Green Bay ? Never. :icon_huh:

Donnie Edwards is a pus$y.:yes:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
leisure said:
You better pray Dobbins or Wilhelm can cover a receiver :yes:
Donnie could not cover his own ass so the difference is that we have playmakers instead of play it safe pus$ies at the WILB spot.
 

Shamrock

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2006
11,141
1,167
350
55
Electric Chair said:
Trumpy, stop holding back. :lol
One of the guys at Chargers.com nicknamed Edwards "The Ankle Biter" ..... I love that moniker.

T-Man - Drink some brewskies. I want the good takes ! :icon_eek:
 

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
7,353
852
350
50
Trumpet_Man said:
When was the last time we saw Edwards sit down a tackle the way Dobbins did to Green Bay ? Never. :icon_huh:

Donnie Edwards is a pus$y.:yes:
I doubt Donnie(My Back is hutrting)Edwards coud do that.

The Green Bay Olineman has got to be the most humiliated that one must feel the way Dobbins said sit oobu sit with his push then to Rodgers sack. O.U.C.H.:icon_eek:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Shamrock said:
One of the guys at Chargers.com nicknamed Edwards "The Ankle Biter" ..... I love that moniker.

T-Man - Drink some brewskies. I want the good takes ! :icon_eek:

I have to take my daughter to the airport tomorrow early AM. She is invading the great state of Texas so I need to stay cool tonight but the beast is getting riled up over Donnie and his pearly whites.....the fagg....:icon_eek:
 

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
18,917
1,827
350
San Diego, CA
Trumpet_Man said:
I have to take my daughter to the airport tomorrow early AM. She is invading the great state of Texas so I need to stay cool tonight but the beast is getting riled up over Donnie and his pearly whites.....the fagg....:icon_eek:
And this is him before he gets some beer in him
Seriously if he thinks this is working, all that is needed is one more good game from matt wilhelm and donnie is GONE
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
Trumpet_Man said:
He can't.

He was part of the active roster so he goes to IR if anything or he would have had to have been on the PUP list prior to camp starting.
Ah ok thanks for clearing that up :icon_huh: I liked Shea in Cleveland as a #2 but Krause is more valuable if healthy imo...
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
leisure said:
Guys like Merriman, Igor, Castillo and others are ON RECORD saying Donnies ability to call the correct defensive call are what sets him apart from the other kiddies on the roster
Willy the Walrus can do the same :icon_mrgreen:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
leisure said:
Guys like Merriman, Igor, Castillo and others are ON RECORD saying Donnies ability to call the correct defensive call are what sets him apart from the other kiddies on the roster
They did not say that is what set Donnie apart.

They merely said he made the right calls.

Do not embellish because you are borderline LYING.
 

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
18,917
1,827
350
San Diego, CA
Electric Chair said:
Me.

But I also think it's mutual between him and management. No way he wears Bolts ever again.

i don't know and i haven't heard anything that says he has (just alot of talk of donnie haters). If this is the end of his tenure with hte bolts, then, as long as we get something worthwhile for it, i'll be content