White & Nerdy

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Thumper said:
Check this out! This is funny... :icon_rofl:

:icon_rofl: :lol: :icon_rofl: :lol :icon_rofl:

Purty good, Bro!!:tup:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Wierd Al is the best at parodies.

KimPossible

BoltTalker
Jun 23, 2006
No matter what mood you're in this is very funny...the whole thing...

"Only question I thought was hard, do I like Kirk or do I like Picard"..."fluent in javascript as well as Klingon".

...totally white and nerdy like Kip on Napoleon Dynamite.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
KimPossible said:
No matter what mood you're in this is very funny...the whole thing...

"Only question I thought was hard, do I like Kirk or do I like Picard"..."fluent in javascript as well as Klingon".

...totally white and nerdy like Kip on Napoleon Dynamite.
Yep, I downloaded this video to my cell phone so I can watch it whenever. It's funny everytime I watch it.

"I'm nerdy in the extreme, whiter than sour cream"

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Thumper said:
Check this out! This is funny...

:icon_rofl: :lol: :icon_rofl: :lol :icon_rofl:
Very funny... I think one of the first videos that I saw of his... was back in 84 or 85 when he did Madonna's "Like a Virgin" Good Lord... :icon_rofl: I knew he "had it" back then....

y2craig

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
www.nzru.co.nz
That's a hilarious video!

I have a couple of his older CDs. I'm not sure if he made a video for it, but he did a parody of "Rico Suave" called "Taco Grande" and I still split a rib everytime I hear it.