• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where do you tailgate????

tboltzcali

After meeting alot of you in SF, Please let me know where you all you guys usually tailgate. I would love to see some of you guys v.s the rams next weekend. Im usually at D-4 with my friend Rick B(he was with me in SF). thanks.

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Between sections F3 and G3. Look for the BoltTalk banner and listen for Trumpet Man playing the trumpet. I think I still have your cell number TBoltz, so I can give you a call.

tboltzcali

cool, I have trumpy's cell as well, so if I dont hear from you, I will call trumpy early before he starts drinking the juice and begins to blow his...horn!!

tboltzcali said:
After meeting alot of you in SF, Please let me know where you all you guys usually tailgate. I would love to see some of you guys v.s the rams next weekend. Im usually at D-4 with my friend Rick B(he was with me in SF). thanks.
i know alot of posters are between f-3 n h-3. I'm in h-3

BFISA

tboltzcali said:
cool, I have trumpy's cell as well, so if I dont hear from you, I will call trumpy early before he starts drinking the juice and begins to blow his...horn!!
Call his *** about 4:30!!:icon_eek: :icon_evil: :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

tboltzcali said:
He might call me and play his damn trumpet as a wake up call!!
My dads only brother was visiting about 6 years ago and I got his rear up at 4:45 AM (of course using the trumpet). He is retired Navy so he **** when he heard it at his doorway. :icon_mrgreen:

bigwilliesty1e and I tailgate over at E2.

We're the young filipino looking kids. And yes, we're of age so we're legal to get our drink on! LOL.

MadMike

And the Bolttalk North Tailgate is in B2 Spot 1 in the Tailgate Zone. You can see me and friends there. Look for the Bolttalk Banner on the fence.

on my couch....in my bama lounge pants...and my Rivers #17 Bolts jersey...with my #17 charm hanging from an earring in my right ear and my gold engraved "BELIEVE" ring on my right hand....

sad...but true!! it's the best i can do!! but i defintely try to do it for every game.

BFISA

Trumpet_Man said:
My dads only brother was visiting about 6 years ago and I got his rear up at 4:45 AM (of course using the trumpet). He is retired Navy so he **** when he heard it at his doorway. :icon_mrgreen:
I about **** when I heard it Saturday mornin at 6:30!!:icon_eek: :tdown: :icon_evil:

:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana:

rexy2006

BFISA said:
I about **** when I heard it Saturday mornin at 6:30!!:icon_eek: :tdown: :icon_evil:

:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana:
Saturday? We heard it Sunday morning around that time.

I woke up with a start, my eyes flew open:icon_eek: , I looked over at Carrie, and together we said, "TRUMPY!" And we started laughing...:lol:

rexy2006 said:

I woke up with a start, my eyes flew open:icon_eek: , I looked over at Carrie, and together we said, "TRUMPY!" And we started laughing...:lol:

nevermind....that seals it.

i aint comin to California.

i dont get up THAT early for NOBODY...specially with a trumpet blowing in my ear!!!!

BFISA

rexy2006 said:

You're correct, Darln, it was Sunday!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

BFISA

AthensPhilipRiversFan said:

i dont get up THAT early for NOBODY...specially with a trumpet blowing in my ear!!!!
Sounded like he was blowin the sumb1tch right outside my balcony!!:tdown: :icon_evil:

rexy2006

AthensPhilipRiversFan said:

Aw, come on, dont be a party pooper! :lol:

Besides, if you knew you were goin to a game with your boy in it the next day, you wouldnt sleep and you know it! You'd be waaaaay too geeked up!:icon_eek:

Northeast or Central New Jersey. Depends if they're on nationally or not.

Will have to say this.....caught the video that someone posted on the other baord and made me wish I was out there with all the other Bolt fans enjoying their success after all of these years. All of ya'll seem to be a great bunch of folks!!!

Ah, maybe one day!!!:icon_toast: :icon_party:

Trumpet_Man

rexy2006 said:

I woke up with a start, my eyes flew open:icon_eek: , I looked over at Carrie, and together we said, "TRUMPY!" And we started laughing....:lol:
It was my evil twin. :icon_mrgreen:

I saved the hotel the hassle of wake up calls so I am performing a valuable community service. :yes:

What if you all over slept? :icon_eek:

You would be hating life so consider it that I saved you all from missing one hell of a party. :icon_party: :bolt: :icon_party: :icon_banana:

BFISA

Trumpet_Man said:
It was my evil twin. :icon_mrgreen:

I saved the hotel the hassle of wake up calls so I am performing a valuable community service. :yes:

What if you all over slept? :icon_eek:

You would be hating life so consider it that I saved you all from missing one hell of a party. :icon_party: :bolt: :icon_party: :icon_banana:
Aw fuq'it, I was up anyway!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

MadMike

ChargerRay said:
Yup, BoltTalk east and west. Swing by both if you can. :tup:
Yep, Trumpie and the gang at Bolttalk West in F3\G3 and MadMike and friends in B2-1 Tailgate Zone. Stop by both and say hi, grab a beer, eat some good grub, and talk Bolts! Just get to those areas and look for the blue Bolttalk banners.