Where do you tailgate????

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
After meeting alot of you in SF, Please let me know where you all you guys usually tailgate. I would love to see some of you guys v.s the rams next weekend. Im usually at D-4 with my friend Rick B(he was with me in SF). thanks.

Reactions: SDRay

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Between sections F3 and G3. Look for the BoltTalk banner and listen for Trumpet Man playing the trumpet. I think I still have your cell number TBoltz, so I can give you a call.

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
cool, I have trumpy's cell as well, so if I dont hear from you, I will call trumpy early before he starts drinking the juice and begins to blow his...horn!!

sdchargeher

BoltTalker
Oct 16, 2006
tboltzcali said:
After meeting alot of you in SF, Please let me know where you all you guys usually tailgate. I would love to see some of you guys v.s the rams next weekend. Im usually at D-4 with my friend Rick B(he was with me in SF). thanks.
i know alot of posters are between f-3 n h-3. I'm in h-3

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
tboltzcali said:
cool, I have trumpy's cell as well, so if I dont hear from you, I will call trumpy early before he starts drinking the juice and begins to blow his...horn!!
Call his ass about 4:30!!:icon_eek: :icon_evil: :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
tboltzcali said:
He might call me and play his damn trumpet as a wake up call!!
My dads only brother was visiting about 6 years ago and I got his rear up at 4:45 AM (of course using the trumpet). He is retired Navy so he shit when he heard it at his doorway. :icon_mrgreen:

Reactions: SDRay

Flowsomuch

BoltTalker
Oct 16, 2006
bigwilliesty1e and I tailgate over at E2.

We're the young filipino looking kids. And yes, we're of age so we're legal to get our drink on! LOL.

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
And the Bolttalk North Tailgate is in B2 Spot 1 in the Tailgate Zone. You can see me and friends there. Look for the Bolttalk Banner on the fence.

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
on my couch....in my bama lounge pants...and my Rivers #17 Bolts jersey...with my #17 charm hanging from an earring in my right ear and my gold engraved "BELIEVE" ring on my right hand....

sad...but true!! it's the best i can do!! but i defintely try to do it for every game.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Trumpet_Man said:
My dads only brother was visiting about 6 years ago and I got his rear up at 4:45 AM (of course using the trumpet). He is retired Navy so he shit when he heard it at his doorway. :icon_mrgreen:
I about shit when I heard it Saturday mornin at 6:30!!:icon_eek: :tdown: :icon_evil:

:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana:

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
BFISA said:
I about shit when I heard it Saturday mornin at 6:30!!:icon_eek: :tdown: :icon_evil:

:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana:
Saturday? We heard it Sunday morning around that time.

I woke up with a start, my eyes flew open:icon_eek: , I looked over at Carrie, and together we said, "TRUMPY!" And we started laughing...:lol:

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
rexy2006 said:

I woke up with a start, my eyes flew open:icon_eek: , I looked over at Carrie, and together we said, "TRUMPY!" And we started laughing...:lol:

nevermind....that seals it.

i aint comin to California.

i dont get up THAT early for NOBODY...specially with a trumpet blowing in my ear!!!!

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
rexy2006 said:

You're correct, Darln, it was Sunday!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
AthensPhilipRiversFan said:

i dont get up THAT early for NOBODY...specially with a trumpet blowing in my ear!!!!
Sounded like he was blowin the sumb1tch right outside my balcony!!:tdown: :icon_evil:

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
AthensPhilipRiversFan said:

Aw, come on, dont be a party pooper! :lol:

Besides, if you knew you were goin to a game with your boy in it the next day, you wouldnt sleep and you know it! You'd be waaaaay too geeked up!:icon_eek:

P88F

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2006
Puro party!!!! Last few times i parked near f3 next to the forum peps! Damm, i got to drunk last time!

boltsnow

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
Martinsville, NJ
Northeast or Central New Jersey. Depends if they're on nationally or not.

Will have to say this.....caught the video that someone posted on the other baord and made me wish I was out there with all the other Bolt fans enjoying their success after all of these years. All of ya'll seem to be a great bunch of folks!!!

Ah, maybe one day!!!:icon_toast: :icon_party:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
rexy2006 said:

I woke up with a start, my eyes flew open:icon_eek: , I looked over at Carrie, and together we said, "TRUMPY!" And we started laughing....:lol:
It was my evil twin. :icon_mrgreen:

I saved the hotel the hassle of wake up calls so I am performing a valuable community service. :yes:

What if you all over slept? :icon_eek:

You would be hating life so consider it that I saved you all from missing one hell of a party. :icon_party: :bolt: :icon_party: :icon_banana:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Trumpet_Man said:
It was my evil twin. :icon_mrgreen:

I saved the hotel the hassle of wake up calls so I am performing a valuable community service. :yes:

What if you all over slept? :icon_eek:

You would be hating life so consider it that I saved you all from missing one hell of a party. :icon_party: :bolt: :icon_party: :icon_banana:
Aw fuq'it, I was up anyway!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
ChargerRay said:
Yup, BoltTalk east and west. Swing by both if you can. :tup:
Yep, Trumpie and the gang at Bolttalk West in F3\G3 and MadMike and friends in B2-1 Tailgate Zone. Stop by both and say hi, grab a beer, eat some good grub, and talk Bolts! Just get to those areas and look for the blue Bolttalk banners.

BOLTS4LIFE

Banned
Banned
Oct 13, 2006
H4, under the trolley.
Shade on hot days and shelter on rainy days.

Though I make rounds to other areas too!