Where are you watching the Charger/Bronco game?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
RTL was talking about having some people over; think Ray and I are watching it at his joint

either way I'd love to get together with some people and watch it

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
RMANCIL mentioned that he'll be in San Diego and would like to get a group together and watch the game. I think he mentioned Seau's. I'm not going to be in town so I can't make it. If I were here, you know I'd love to meet up for the game.

Nomadic Bolt Fan

Jul 21, 2006
Wandering in Oregon.
tboltzcali said:
Anyone feel like getting together somewhere?
Yall can watch the game at my place. Head on over to Richmond. :lol:

Seriously, have a great get together out there on the left coast where ever yall decide to meet. I will have to wait till next year to see some of yall again. :icon_banana:

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
I would be willing to hook up with you guys, just let me know where the spot is. Not much of a seau's fan. Too many people will be there packed in such a small bar.

Boltzzz

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
you guys can always come to Billings and watch it with me at Sports Page!!!!! Would love to have a bar full of Chargers fans, wish I could be there, have a great time and drink one for me :icon_toast:

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
tboltzcali said:
I would be willing to hook up with you guys, just let me know where the spot is. Not much of a seau's fan. Too many people will be there packed in such a small bar.
The key is the location and the fact that most folks can find it. Last time I was there it wasn't too crowded.

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
Dave and Busters is in the area there is also another new bar resturant that is in the area but the name escapes me.

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
Trophys in Mission Valley is good, but not sure about handling groups. Depends on how many peeps. :icon_shrug:

My fave place is Yogis, but its in Cardiff in North County. :tup:
Frickin TONS of TVs...

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
Trumpet_Man said:
Hmmmm...it depends on how hammered I get. It is all relative to the moment.
You have your little friends, I'll have mine!:icon_mrgreen: :yes: :lol: :tup: :icon_toast: :icon_party:

AnteaterRaider

Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Dave and Busters is a fun place to watch a game but having said that its kinda hard to get a group of us together at like a table or in a general area
same with Gordon Biersch

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
PostAnteaterCharger said:
Dave and Busters is a fun place to watch a game but having said that its kinda hard to get a group of us together at like a table or in a general area
same with Gordon Biersch

YUP.

Seau's is probably the best place considering......Trophy's is not bad for a group as well but I am staying home and getting tight with my bigscreen and refrigerator......I see you all enough at the tailgaters. :icon_mrgreen:

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
RMANCIL said:
Gordon Biersch is where I am going hope to see you folks there.
Hey DM do you ever make it up to Wilmington. I'll be up there a couple of times in february and would be honored to buy you a beer.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
sdchrger said:
Hey DM do you ever make it up to Wilmington. I'll be up there a couple of times in february and would be honored to buy you a beer.
Pffftttt....bought time you came up for air as I heard you got MARRIED !!!!!! :)

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
sdchrger said:
I do on occasion sir, and it would be great to meet you!

AnteaterRaider

Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Trumpet_Man said:
At home in my underwear - again :icon_mrgreen: :icon_toast:
Flag
Personal Foul, too much information, the guy with the trumpet. 15 beer penalty. Replay first down

If there are enough people who want to get together for this I could do a smidge of research and find out about reserving a patio/room at either Gordon Biersch or at Dave and Busters. Who would be willing to go sunday night to either?