Whats going on this weekend?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

P88F

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2006
i am heaed out to SD on friday and i was wondering whats going to be crackin? night spots?, day spots? restuarants? any get togethers?

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
parker88fan said:
i am heaed out to SD on friday and i was wondering whats going to be crackin? night spots?, day spots? restuarants? any get togethers?
I will be sleeping trying to shake this killer cold that I think L and MTL sent me....:icon_sad:

MMJ4mil

BoltTalker
Oct 3, 2006
go downtown, get drunk, hook up wid a hot girl (if you are single)

or just go to the ocean and hang out, great weather this weekend no doubt

PhillyChargerFan

Sep 25, 2006
Concudan said:
I will be sleeping trying to shake this killer cold that I think L and MTL sent me....:icon_sad:
Why don't you go ask Kiel for some help with that cold. :icon_tease:

Buttmunch

Jul 5, 2006
Heading down this weekend as well. I have meetings on thursday and then I'm there to enjoy 3.5 days. :tup:

I'll try to come early for the TG party.

in_a_days

dgaf
Sep 8, 2006
vegas
I think I'm cruisin' out to visit with the hommies and maybe try to fish the islands, but we shall see...

Anybody know anybody trying to get rid of a ticket to the game on Sunday?