Whats ever going to be for halloween?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

P88F

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2006
Charger queen and i are going to be Adam and Eve. I found these suites on the net for cheap they were 17 bucks matching ones too. I am bigger then the avg male so my costume is a lil tight and it is spandex material so i am embarrased cuz my suit shows my weggie very clearly haha

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
parker88fan said:
Charger queen and i are going to be Adam and Eve. I found these suites on the net for cheap they were 17 bucks matching ones too. I am bigger then the avg male so my costume is a lil tight and it is spandex material so i am embarrased cuz my suit shows my weggie very clearly haha
Hey man if you and your lady are going trick or treating next we need to talk.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
parker88fan said:
why whats up PM me
No pendejo --- I mean trick or treating is for kids....

Why are you dressing up unless you are going to a costume party I quess is the question because if you are going door to door with the kids trick or treating and have no kids --- uhhhhh --- sit the fuc down. :lol:

P88F

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2006
Ride The Lightning said:
I was gonna dress up as Nacho Libre then I realized I'm 33.
in mexico they have some dope ass wrestling mask for dirt cheap, i was going to get one the other day but i ran out of dollars haha

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
I am going to dress up as a rabid, drunken Charger fan.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
parker88fan said:
Why not Spiderman and Mary-Jane? Are you a Parker fan or what? :icon_mrgreen:

curtisboltfan

BoltTalker
Oct 17, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:
Why not Spiderman and Mary-Jane? Are you a Parker fan or what? :icon_mrgreen:
hey mtl why don't you try dressing up as a charger fan and pretend for a day!:icon_banana:

TheLash

Aug 8, 2006
Me and Mrs Lash have a party next weekend and aree going as shrek and fiona:icon_toast:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
curtisboltfan said:
hey mtl why don't you try dressing up as a charger fan and pretend for a day!:icon_banana:
:icon_eek:

Ohhh its no now... Duck and cover! Duck and cover!!!

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
went out with my girlfriend and one of her best friends to the party downtown back on saturday night
that's why i wasn't at the game, was rather hung over and stupid today
and they dressed up in cat costumes from fredericks of hollywood ;)

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
I plan on putting on Charger gear, getting piss drunk and playing a Trumpet to the Ritz Carlton at 5:30am. Oh wait someone else has already dressed up as that! :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
MadMike said:
I plan on putting on Charger gear, getting piss drunk and playing a Trumpet to the Ritz Carlton at 5:30am. Oh wait someone else has already dressed up as that! :icon_mrgreen:
You better do it sober. :tup: