What are you driving?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Just wondering what everyone's driving.

I got my forest green 98 Frontier which will be paid off in july. But might be trading it in as I need to drop 1500 or so in vital part repairs.

Looking for a photo but can't find one of it clean lol.

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Black 2002 Pontiac Trans Am...with a heavily modified motor and earthshaking exhaust... :devilish:

Honestly, you expected anything else?!
I'm guessing that's the one in your avatar pic. Care to post a pic?

Had a friend who had 2 souped up Trans ams. Black then white, his black one was a beast. But he only had 2 gas stations that carried 94 octane. It sputtered and overheated if he used 92. Not surprised he got rid of that one. I think both were early 2000 models.

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Nice it looks like a Frontier?

I'm not a fan of the bed covers available. They get in the way when I'm using the truck bed for hauling. But that looks like the roll up kind in which case I would assume your driving a Titan not a Frontier.

Nice personal plates BTW, too.

I'm gonna say 2016 titan, cuz I'm not used to seeing that little of chrome used for the bumper. I've seen more frontiers than titans in the last 2 years detailing.

Last edited:

Savage Lizard

FORMER Charger fan at 7000'
Jul 12, 2007
Big Bear Lake, CA
www.savagelizard.com
Nice it looks like a Frontier?

I'm not a fan of the bed covers available. They get in the way when I'm using the truck bed for hauling. But that looks like the roll up kind in which case I would assume your driving a Titan not a Frontier.

Nice personal plates BTW, too.

I'm gonna say 2016 titan, cuz I'm not used to seeing that little of chrome used for the bumper. I've seen more frontiers than titans in the last 2 years detailing.
It's a 2017 Frontier, replaced my 2010 Frontier, love the truck! The bed cover is a Peragon, had one on my last truck too. Gets out of the way well, and you can take it off entirely pretty easily.

Last edited:

RamAirVA

Curse and Damn You Spanos!
Nov 12, 2007
Depends on the Week
I'm guessing that's the one in your avatar pic. Care to post a pic?

Had a friend who had 2 souped up Trans ams. Black then white, his black one was a beast. But he only had 2 gas stations that carried 94 octane. It sputtered and overheated if he used 92. Not surprised he got rid of that one. I think both were early 2000 models.
Hey amigo -- sorry for the radio silence. Been doing a ton of overseas travel. I'll shoot you a pic when I get home.

Reactions: ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
2019-08-29-1.png

Finally got the pic small enough to upload. Less than 1mb? But I can link YouTube video all day? This seems like a code typo or something with the site.

Anyway, this my new work truck. 120k v6 red stock as hell, but got a nice cd player that plays my phone music and charge the phone.

And I got rubber floors! I would never have thought this was a awesome feature had I not cleaned 500+ shit stained carpet interiors before realizing how much ore practical it is in a work truck. I need to figure out fitting the 2 6x9 I got for the old Frontier but never installed. My biggest gripe is the front middle seat back doesn't fold down like in ford trucks. I dunno would be nice to not have to build a center console box/armrest, but all the ones I've seen are plastic junk. And it would take cutting the steel and welding it to a hinge that locks when upright.

I seem to always have projects with my rides.

Oh and the condition of it is great. Bought in Texas new in 04 and spent 12 years there with little to zero moisture aka rapid rusting.

Got about a dozen door dings but it's minor ones but the pdr guy I know does 40 a panel as a flat rate unless it's severe dents with creases. Turns out the dash clusters in a lot of gmc products from 03 to 07 have the same problem with gauges failing. Mine has the battery gauge doa. But the seller is changing it out.

Last edited: