• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Welcome to San Diego BFISA!!!!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
The first contest winner to arrive in the land of Tofu Sushi!

Welcome Toby from San Antonio, I look forward to seeing you at the tailgater!

Lets all give a huge BOLTSVILLE and Bolttalk.com welcome to Toby from San Antonio, swing by the tail gater and shake the brother hand!:icon_banana:

BFISA said:
Thanx y'all!!:)

I've already talkedta several of yeah, and hopeta meet alla y'all at the TailGater!!:tup:

Have a great time Toby...I'm counting on you to make sure we WIN on Sunday...or else there's no return plane ticket home. Thumper and Conc did tell you that part, right?

BFISA

KimPossible said:
Have a great time Toby...I'm counting on you to make sure we WIN on Sunday...or else there's no return plane ticket home. Thumper and Conc did tell you that part, right?
Musta fergot :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :no:

:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :bolt:

BFISA said:
Musta fergot :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :no:

:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :bolt:

Well then I highly recommend a victory! :bolt: :) Have a good time!

Is that your mug I see on Kelcher's avatar over at the UT? I was lurking earlier and thought I saw your blue face...:icon_huh: I notice these things...

BFISA

KimPossible said:
Well then I highly recommend a victory! :bolt: :) Have a good time!

Is that your mug I see on Kelcher's avatar over at the UT? I was lurking earlier and thought I saw your blue face...:icon_huh: I notice these things...
Yup!!:icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

thejdog said:
Welcome to California Toby. Now Leave.:lol:

PS- just kidding. That slogan used to be real popular back in the day.:icon_rofl:
:icon_rofl: - I thought this same phrase and you beat me to it....*** !!... :icon_tease:

Have a great time in SD. Have a blast at the game..... and try to behave yourself the rest of the time... :icon_wink: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_wink:

I will finally get to meet the biggest dog when it comes to posting here on Bolttalk.:icon_toast: :icon_banana: :icon_toast:

You guys as well, will be able to meet the turbo turtle that will be going to the game.:yes: :bolt:

I will be coming out of my shell and say hello to you all.:yes: :bolt:

:icon_toast: Welcome to San Diego Toby and have as much fun as you can while you are here.:icon_toast:

wrbanwal

Ride The Lightning said:
I'm gonna punch you in the eye at the tailgater.
Hope you can run real fast!!!

Congrats Tobinator!!

:icon_toast: :icon_toast:

PS. Thanks for Mcnabb!!! But, I really need a RB!!

:tup:

BFISA

carrie1219 said:
Have a great time in SD. Have a blast at the game..... and try to behave yourself the rest of the time... :icon_wink: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_wink:
Thanx Darlin...I'll do my best!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :tup:

BFISA

turbo_turtle said:
I will finally get to meet the biggest dog when it comes to posting here on Bolttalk.:icon_toast: :icon_banana: :icon_toast:

You guys as well, will be able to meet the turbo turtle that will be going to the game.:yes: :bolt:

:icon_toast: Welcome to San Diego Toby and have as much fun as you can while you are here.:icon_toast:
It'll be my pleasure, Young Turtle!!:tup:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
turbo_turtle said:

Soup! Soup aint no tail gatin food!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Ride The Lightning said:
I'm gonna punch you in the eye at the tailgater.
Toby would hurt you man... Dont do it, I dont want to see you pummple his fists with your face...:icon_eek: