• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Welcome our newest moderator - MadMike

MadMike has been writing articles for us for some time now on the bolttalk.com front page. Well he's going to being joining the moderation team here on the forum as well. I know he will do a great job over here, so join me in welcoming MadMike as our newest moderator. :tup:

MadMike

A mod is:

1 - An 80's person who wears lot's of pastels.

2 - Something you put in your PC that wasnt there to begin with. It usually glows colors.

3 - An add-on to a game that some 14 year old made that is usually better than the actual game made by 50 40 year olds.

4 - if you add a la in front and and e on the back you got yourself some ice cream.

5 - Or it's the guy most deserving of living in the ***-clown forum.

MadMike

BFISA

MadMike said:
A mod is:

2 - Something you put in your PC that wasnt there to begin with. It usually glows colors.

3 - An add-on to a game that some 14 year old made that is usually better than the actual game made by 50 40 year olds.

4 - if you add a la in front and and e on the back you got yourself some ice cream.

MadMike
The Winnah!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

Jes try notta get too fulla yersef...thats the exclusive purviewa somma the posters here!!:no: :icon_evil:

Shamrock

MadMike said:
A mod is:

MadMike
80's ???

Didn't you see Quadrophenia?

The original "Mods" were from the 60's. Cool mirrors on their scooters.

:icon_wink:

MadMike said:
A mod is:

MadMike

:icon_rofl:
:icon_rofl:

MadMike said:
A mod is:

MadMike
"reppable" post. :yes: :icon_mrgreen:

Welcome Mod MadMike :icon_wink: :icon_tease:

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Welcome to the forum team Mad Mike! We all know that you'll do a great job! :nana_dance: :icon_beerbang: :thumbup:

Shamrock

MtlBoltsFan said:
Hey Thumper if I behave for the next 6 months can I be the exclusive mod of the ******** forum? :icon_mrgreen:
Only if you exclusively post in the *** Clowns forum. :icon_rofl:

:icon_banana:

Shamrock said:
Only if you exclusively post in the *** Clowns forum. :icon_rofl:

:icon_banana:
I really don't want non-banned posters posting in there. That's why I made the post count not count. Maybe I should make it read only for the non-banned. Then the ***-Clowns can only talk to ***-Clowns.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Thumper said:
I really don't want non-banned posters posting in there. That's why I made the post count not count. Maybe I should make it read only for the non-banned. Then the ***-Clowns can only talk to ***-Clowns.
Can I exclusive rights to talk to ***-clowns and comfort them in their time of need at least then?!? You don't need to babysit me anymore I am a grown man you are like an overprotective parent I hit puberty last week :icon_evil:

Thumper said:

How about read and smileys only??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd love to give some of these :icon_tease: to the *** Clowns...

Or

One of these :icon_sad: if one of my friends is bannished to that forum.

Or

One of these :icon_finger: to our "special guests"

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
MtlBoltsFan said:
I think masterofpuppets should be sent to the ******** forum for undisclosed reasons :icon_evil:
People in glass houses should not throw stones, for disclosed reasons.