• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Welcome back akbar gbaja biamila

BFISA

Thumper said:
Does this mean I'm going to have to make another adopt-a-bolt signature? :icon_huh:
Wouldn't want Akbarta be an orphan now, would'ja??:no: :icon_huh: :icon_shrug: :icon_mrgreen:

WonderSlug

Well, is AGB a permanent fixture now, or a stop-gap for 6 weeks?

I wonder why Speegle was waived. From his prospect profile he was the heir apparent and a poor man's Brian Urlacher. :icon_mrgreen:

Edgar

BoltTalker
MadMike said:
Nice! AGB showed some promise during the pre-season and I feel better with him at OLB then Polk if it comes to that.
I still think Polk will be in front of him. I thought AGB had a bad preseason. However, we obviously need the depth right now.

Thread_Killer

Who was the UT poster who had a huge chubby for AGB?

I remember he had a website with TC observations, saying how AGB was tearing it up.

It was weird how NOBODY ELSE had that opinion through the entire camp.

:lol:

WonderSlug

Thread_Killer said:

I remember he had a website with TC observations, saying how AGB was tearing it up.

That was Underoath.

Boltjolt

PostAnteaterCharger said:
welcome back AGB
my goodness so much to talk about for the podcast
Yep..this is a great news tidbit :icon_huh:

The only reason he is back is because he has been in the system and Speegle hasnt.

There....podcast story over :lol:

!~BOLT~!

Thumper said:
Does this mean I'm going to have to make another adopt-a-bolt signature? :icon_huh:
does this mean i dont have to stick up for my boi anymore? with all the ink speegle gets i was a busy guy as you well know. ill take agb for my speegle sig if possible.

Edgar said:
I still think Polk will be in front of him. I thought AGB had a bad preseason. However, we obviously need the depth right now.
Polk is worthless except for ST. The guy is a mental mistake waiting to happen.

TheLash

Thread_Killer said:

I remeber that guy, he had a pic of the 2 G-B brothers back to back after the preseason game.
As far as re aquiring AGB, we need the depth and at least he is familiar with the system.