Week 13 games

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fouts

Go Rams!
Aug 17, 2007
La Jolla, CA
Go Broncos, but I think Chokers pull this one off. Ruining their draft, and giving yet more false hope for a miracle run for their 15 fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
The Bumbling FUdean's vs. The Bungling Broncos. Made for TV match-up right there

FUDEAN

• Haha

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
NE vs Texans & SF vs. Balt look like they might be good games. Otherwise, ho hum. another typical bs week in the nfl

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Go Broncos, but I think Chokers pull this one off. Ruining their draft, and giving yet more false hope for a miracle run for their 15 fans.
Yea. At some point, we have to root for some wins to keep the Spanoses from a top pick.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
The Bumbling FUdean's vs. The Bungling Broncos. Made for TV match-up right there

FUDEAN
The Donkeys will be back in Super Bowl contention soon. Just like the NFL needed the 9ers to be good again to get some interest from California, the League can't keep the favored Donkeys down for long.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I think even if they win out they don't make it to the playoffs. No miracles this year. They would lose tiebreakers based on their division record which is winless thus far if I'm not mistaken. Last odds I saw were 0.4% chance of making it to the playoffs. Bills beat the Cowboys on Thursday. Another nail in the coffin. So one wild card left and they'd have to have a whole bunch of teams lose a whole bunch just to tie their record then would probably lose out on the tie breaker division record. Just a hunch I don't know all the variables of that complicated scenario and the teams left in the hunt and what their schedules are. I just want them to win enough to barely miss out and draft as low as possible. :tup:

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
The Donkeys will be back in Super Bowl contention soon. Just like the NFL needed the 9ers to be good again to get some interest from California, the League can't keep the favored Donkeys down for long.
yeah gotta get Donkey Face back in the public eye again:D

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
I'll root for them when they pry my dead cold fingers of the hate toward the fudean's

or when they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs ;)
Fair enough. Go Donkeys! It isn't like the Spanoses would make use of a top pick anyway. Even if the g.m. makes the right pick, there will be a hold out with the Spanoses getting one or more of their minions to talk shit in the media about said pick. See every good pick and every superstar the Spanoses ever had.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Ravens beat the Niners with a last second FG. .
ridiculous, up here in OC they show only the Steelers/Browns....WTF. Glad the Ravens won, do not like the Niners. Hope the 'Hawks win the NFC West.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
My Steelers coming in with 7 wins now.

.....Bills have 9....Titans...7

Chuggers, you enjoy your Spanni Scampi.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Viniateri - two missed FGs and one blocked. He had a great career, time to retire.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Derwin James back. Great to see him out there, I hope he did not rush back too soon.

Saw a tweet today saying that Lynn will bench PR17 if he has another multi-int game. We will see.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Von Miller is not playing today. Rookie QB making his first start for Denver.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Von Miller is not playing today. Rookie QB making his first start for Denver.
He is not playing poorly so far. Just threw for a TD.

That did not move enough. It is a TD. If they overturn they are clowns.

That could have been DPI on 26 of the Chargers too. Grabbed the WRs hand and made him make a one handed TD catch.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
7-0 Donkeys!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Fantastic catch by the Donkeys. TD.

Amazes me still that Spanni could ruin one fan base and have another which wants nothing to do with him.

Or is that two?

And he claims, everything is peachy.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
PR17 with an INT.

Fuck Rivers! What the hell is wrong with you this season?!