weak ten

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
They should have kept Whisenhunt. Norv disciple gonna Norv.

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
LOL how do you not put a spy on Mahomes? Typical spenises.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Why did they stop the clock after the long Williams reception? Refs are garbage!

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Why did they stop the clock after the long Williams reception? Refs are garbage!
Exactly.....I saw that right away and announcers finally acknowledged the mistake....gave the chuggers a ton of extra time.....no matter ......even the refs couldn't hand them the game....it's spanos karma!

Reactions: Fender57

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Face it Philip, you're done.
4 picks tonite...he cost them the game. It was a game of 2 halfs. 1st half chuggers controlled , 2nd chiefs took it to them.......good adjustment by Reid with multiple key players out. Mahomes won the game with that run that broke the back of the chuggers. FUDEAN.

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
"Look guys...I know I failed to come through, as per usual...but don't worry: I have so many yards
from so many games, that I can still back into the HoF, as if a champ! Be super happy for me!"

Rivers.jpg

p.s. Fun fact: For '17 & '18 seasons, PR averaged only .6875 INTs a game. :D
Last 2 weeks? 3.5 per game...over
5x:poop:that rate. :eek: Wish ChairCrusher were here to "explain" why that's "actually" improvement...

p.p.s. In the record books, it'll look like a close, one score game. But the odds never once tilted the LAC way, in over 3 hours...
Chiefs.jpg

Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
ya gotta wonder if the refs forgetting to let the clock run was due to the point spread, something very fishy goin on. That's total BS.

RamAirVA

El Deano No Es Bueno...
Nov 12, 2007
Depends on the Week
Think it's time to play the rookie and see if you need to get a QB in the draft. Rivers is straight trash right now and is losing them games.

But Deano and his minions ain't that smart, so carry on.

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
ya gotta wonder if the refs forgetting to let the clock run was due to the point spread, something very fishy goin on. That's total BS.
On the Williams catch? I believe he wasn't touched but his hand went out of bounds.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I’d like to give them credit for having brains, but I think they’re just idiots.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
The great Melvin Gordon lll choked tonite as well.....he also cost the game. Actually the whole damn team choked......ecccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lolz. Even the announcers stated time and again the chuggers kept stepping on themselves and costing themselves. Wonderful way to honor the dumbass owner....pull an epic choke job on MNF in front of the football world. They ought just move them to Mexico City now......that place was plastered with chugger banners. But a lot of chiefs fans still seemed to dominate the crowd lolz.

Last edited:

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
Same. Old. Deanos. The Chiefs will own this franchise for the next 20 years with Mahomes.

Rivers is looking more washed by the game and it wouldn't shock me if he retires after this season. Then this team is really screwed. Good luck finding the next franchise QB when John Spanos is the one making the picks.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Same. Old. Deanos. The Chiefs will own this franchise for the next 20 years with Mahomes.

Rivers is looking more washed by the game and it wouldn't shock me if he retires after this season. Then this team is really screwed. Good luck finding the next franchise QB when John Spanos is the one making the picks.
They forgot to draft Lamar Jackson....lolz. What a stupid move that was.....they thought he could only be a WR. Dumbass John Spanos.....apple fell real close to the tree on that one.

Reactions: Fender57 and TTK

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I semi-thank all you guys for keeping me semi-informed as I never watch the games as I'd get mad if they did well,
Sad if the Chiefs did poorly, and angry just knowing Deano does give a ........about whatever his “fanbase” thinks.
Sounds like Rivers....who is still presumed to be their best player for years and everyone knew when he started to falter, the whole team would falter.

I'll watch the YouTube highlights later.

Reactions: Gill Man

RamAirVA

El Deano No Es Bueno...
Nov 12, 2007
Depends on the Week
Think Fifty Five said it best...same old Deanos.

Field goals instead of touchdowns in the red zone...check (see the first half)
Drive killing penalties...check
Porous o-line...check
Defense doing enough to win despite the offense...check
Rivers making absolutely idiotic mistakes...check, check, check and check (4 picks)

This is a 5-11 team if they are lucky. They *might* beat the Jags. No way do they beat the Raiders, Chiefs, Vikings or Broncos.

Somewhere Whiz must be smiling.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Per PFT

A fourth down completion to Hunter Henry and a 50-yard bomb to Mike Williams gave the Chargers a real chance to tie the game. An officiating error on the Williams catch also granted the Chargers extra time as the clock stopped when Williams was touched down in bounds and the clock should have continued to run.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Think Fifty Five said it best...same old Deanos.

Field goals instead of touchdowns in the red zone...check (see the first half)
Drive killing penalties...check
Porous o-line...check
Defense doing enough to win despite the offense...check
Rivers making absolutely idiotic mistakes...check, check, check and check (4 picks)

This is a 5-11 team if they are lucky. They *might* beat the Jags. No way do they beat the Raiders, Chiefs, Vikings or Broncos.

Somewhere Whiz must be smiling.
I was just thinking the same....Whiz has got a big smile on his face tonite. Lynn eats crow bigtime. 1-2 since this new kid took over. They look awful. That 2 min offense was horrid. Take away the miracle catch by Williams and the failure to let the clock run most of the way down and they weren't close. That one sequence where players were walking around like there was zero urgency and the clock was running was very telling. Very unprepared for the 2 min drill.

Same old underachieving deanos.....

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Rivers is done.
Time to retire.
Highly doubtful they sign him I'd say unless he took some major cut and for only a year, if they even offer that. Agree he's done.