1. Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities for the sports fans. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

We now have an Arcade!

Discussion in 'Balboa Park' started by RaiderRay, Oct 18, 2005.

1. RaiderRay

RaiderRay RIP SD Chargers..F the LA Chargers, Go Irish Staff Member Administrator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,215
    Click on the "Games" link above next to "Logout" to enter the Arcade. You do not need any credits and it will keep high scores. There are only a few games right now, but I will be adding a bunch over the next couple of days. You do need to be a board member to enter the Arcade. You will need FLASH installed to play the games.

Enjoy guys! :D

2. RaiderRay

RaiderRay RIP SD Chargers..F the LA Chargers, Go Irish Staff Member Administrator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,215
    We now have 170 Games. I will work on adding descriptions and categorizing the games.

3. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Sweet! Thanks Ray! :good:

4. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +298
    Nice Job Ray.....u da man.......... :bow:

5. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Very cool! I love it! :kegger:

6. RaiderRay

Ratings:
    +2,215
    So what does everyone think of the Arcade so far? Please let me know if you guys run into any bugs.

7. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34
    Looking good. Fun and effective!

No bugs so far.

8. RaiderRay

Ratings:
    +2,215
    Don't forget to create a character for yourself in the Arcade.

9. RaiderRay

Ratings:
    +2,215
    I just finished all the descriptions of each game and added a couple of new games.

10. RaiderRay

Ratings:
    +2,215
    I just finished all the descriptions of each game and added a couple of new games.