• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We have 300 registered users

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2
Concudan said:
On the list is says 302 users!

500 by kickoff!
I ussuall go by the members total on the main page which shows us at 323, but that includes people that have registered, but never completed the registration by confirming their email address.
 
#8
MtlBoltsFan said:
Anytime you guys need controversy to boost that count give me a ringadingding, but I want immunity first :icon_rofl:
Thank you for the offer, but we're trying to keep controversy to a minimum. :)
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#12
BFISA said:
D'j'all notice that no great a personage than Electric Chair registered but has yetta post?? :)
About time he signed up.

There is too much good stuff being posted for him to pass up and respond to with impunity. :icon_mrgreen:
 

SDRaiderH8er

Well-Known Member
#13
Thumper said:
I ussuall go by the members total on the main page which shows us at 323, but that includes people that have registered, but never completed the registration by confirming their email address.
Just like post padding, we can get you there by the weekend!!! :lol:


Yahoo lets you have multiple personalities :yes:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
#16
Ok I am offering a 2 for 1 deal. You let me create controversy and I will include a FREE EXORCISM. That's right, I will get rid of your demons for FREE. If you are interested mail $2,000 to Leisureworld Corp. 123 Cherry Lane Springfield USA.
 
#17
MtlBoltsFan said:
Ok I am offering a 2 for 1 deal. You let me create controversy and I will include a FREE EXORCISM. That's right, I will get rid of your demons for FREE. If you are interested mail $2,000 to Leisureworld Corp. 123 Cherry Lane Springfield USA.
Not interested. :no:
 
#22
Trumpet_Man said:
It looks like we may have 400 registered users by the first preseason game !!!

I still predict 1,000 by the start of the season.
Trumpy truely is the prophet. We are almost at 400 registered users now and the first preseason game is still a few days off. I think we'll make it to 400. :tup:
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#23
Thumper said:
Trumpy truely is the prophet. We are almost at 400 registered users now and the first preseason game is still a few days off. I think we'll make it to 400. :tup:
I might try to get my young cousin to join as registrant #1000 or something. Although he's probably gonna be busy at SDSU again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top