We can make the playoffs

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
We win out (easier said than done), and hope for either Pitt, Jacksonville, and KC to lose 1 more game. That's it. I can see Pitt losing to a red hot Vikings team in Minnesota. Jacksonvile may win out because of an easy schedule but they may also lose one since Leftwich is still out. I don't see KC winning out beacuse of games in NY against the Giants and against Cincy.

So it all starts this Sunday. We lose, we are pretty much out. But itf we win, coupled with a Pitt lost, we then control our playoff destiny again.

Keep the faith Bolt fans!

Chargerpower

BoltTalker
Oct 14, 2005
I will keep believing as long as we are elminated from contention.

We're only a game back with 3 left to play. It's still too soon for everyone to wrtie us off. But I agree with you Ray, if we lose this weekend, it's pretty much over for us this year.

Go Chargers!!!

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
yeah, denver pretty much wrapped up the division unless they breakdown and lose and we win. other than that, our season rides on sundays game. 4 more dayz until we get to see.

Raiderssuckass

BoltTalker
Oct 18, 2005
Hey guys, anything can happen these last 3 games. It's not like were 2 or 3 games out of a playoff spot.

Our playoffs start now against the Colts. So lets go Chargers!

colt45

BoltTalker
Dec 14, 2005
Charger fans, kiss the playoffs goodbye, because there is no way the Chargers will beat my beloved Colts. No way.....

colt45

BoltTalker
Dec 14, 2005
tboltzcali, if the chargers make the playoffs(roll eyes), will another mediocre wild card team knock them out on their a** in the first round again??????

Chargerpower

BoltTalker
Oct 14, 2005
colt45 said:
tboltzcali, if the chargers make the playoffs(roll eyes), will another mediocre wild card team knock them out on their a** in the first round again??????
Are you guys ready to get knocked out of the playoffs AGAIN by the Pats?

colt45

BoltTalker
Dec 14, 2005
At least will have a shot at the playoffs. You guys are on the outside looking in.......again........