Walls granted his release

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Chargers | Walls granted his release
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:26:09 -0700

San Diego Chargers CB Raymond Walls' agent, Raymond Savage, has requested the Chargers to release his client. The Chargers have granted his release.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
ChargerRay said:
Chargers | Walls granted his release
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:26:09 -0700

San Diego Chargers CB Raymond Walls' agent, Raymond Savage, has requested the Chargers to release his client. The Chargers have granted his release.
Aye'um sorry... Who?

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
leisure said:
What the hell are you partying for? I think the guy made it a total of one play in preseason.

We never even got to really see what he could do.

It's not like when we got rid of Sammy Davis or Jerry Wilson, who played poorly for several seasons.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
WonderSlug said:
What the hell are you partying for? I think the guy made it a total of one play in preseason.

It's not like when we got rid of Sammy Davis or Jerry Wilson, who played poorly for several seasons.
Walls stinks :icon_shrug: Andre Lott on the other hand.....

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
WonderSlug said:

I'll have to apologize to Leisure for this.

I confused Walls with some other player, a rookie.

Since Walls is a 6 year player now, his history of stinkage is set.

So party on leisure.

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
Lott will make the team over Milligan. He is just as good on special teams and can actually play some ball if necessary. I don't trust Hanik at all as a safety. Lott can also free up a roster spot because he can serve as our 5th CB. We'll see what happens :yes:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:
Lott will make the team over Milligan. He is just as good on special teams and can actually play some ball if necessary. I don't trust Hanik at all as a safety. Lott can also free up a roster spot because he can serve as our 5th CB. We'll see what happens :yes:
Aint gonna happen...

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
leisure said:
Sorry....SORRY???????? Are you a fricken man or a mouse? NEVER saw you're sorry again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good GOD is this that chick thread that all the ex rep hoes spend their lives in?
:icon_evil: :trout: :trout: :trout: :icon_evil:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
leisure said:
Sorry....SORRY???????? Are you a fricken man or a mouse? NEVER saw you're sorry again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good GOD is this that chick thread that all the ex rep hoes spend their lives in?
Oh.

Ok then. :icon_confused:

Leisure is a dik. :yes:

Feel better now? :icon_wink:

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
Concudan said:
Aint gonna happen...
Only 21% of the people who challenge my predictions come out victorious. Are you sure you want to take that chance? It's like your turn playing russian roulette with 4 bullets in a 5 bullet cylinder :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: