Vote for the BT Podcast

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Like Gladiator - Hell will be unleashed tonight. :icon_twisted:

Fans want to hear the emotion and feel the thunda'. :icon_eek:

TurboTurtle is getting his wish !!!
I received THUNDA with all the Rated R motion picture ratings speech to boot expletive after expletive I personally enjoyed it but it was live and I was thinking it would be a PG rating but nooooooo it was Rated R all the way. What I liked is the in your face electricity about our beloved BOLTS. please fill in or be an addition to the Radiocast it will be great. Just remember who discovered you thank you very much. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
turbo_turtle said:
I received THUNDA with all the Rated R motion picture ratings speech to boot expletive after expletive I personally enjoyed it but it was live and I was thinking it would be a PG rating but nooooooo it was Rated R all the way. What I liked is the in your face electricity about our beloved BOLTS. please fill in or be an addition to the Radiocast it will be great. Just remember who discovered you thank you very much. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Thanks fellow fan !!!!!!!

I am THE fans' fan so never worry about shiit getting to the head.

It was fun and I wish I would have figured out the sound but so long as fans enjoyed....I need to listen to the show...............

Reactions: WonderSlug

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Thanks fellow fan !!!!!!!

I am THE fans' fan so never worry about shiit getting to the head.

It was fun and I wish I would have figured out the sound but so long as fans enjoyed....I need to listen to the show...............
I enjoy it even though it was a little Howard stren like but yet I think that they are wanting a little more Mister Rogers Neighborhood like. Other than that it was the energetic and to my opinion is what a Chargers show should be all about.:yes: