Vote for LT for FedEx Ground Player of the Week

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
WonderSlug said:
Just voted.

LT is leading Warrick Dunn slightly, 43% to 40%.

McNabb is winning the Express side in a runaway, with 64% of the vote.
Just voted as well....

I actually think Pennington deserves the passing category.... coming back from that injury to put up those #s is pretty extraordinary.... I still dislike him immensly for his lucky throws on that rainy day..........

KimPossible

BoltTalker
Jun 23, 2006
Heck yeah I voted for LT...who has 43% to Dunn's 40...:icon_eek: Better get busy people...

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
Turtle voted for LT and LT is holding a 44% lead over Dunns 40%.

GO VOTE CHARGERS FANS FOR LT PLEASE.

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
Also just voted. :bolt: LT at 45%; Dunn at 39%; Jackson 16%.

McNabb at 61%; Pennington at 23%; Warner at 16%.

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
rexy2006 said:
Also just voted. :bolt: LT at 45%; Dunn at 39%; Jackson 16%.

McNabb at 61%; Pennington at 23%; Warner at 16%.
You know why I voted for Warner. It's not football related but who cares? You guys may know the story of how he met his wife while working together at Walmart duiring his college years. He asked her out a few times but she was hesitant. She did eventually accept a date, obviously. When he got to her house, she was really upset because the babysitter backed out on her. It was hard for her to find sitters for her handicapped son that was confined to a wheel chair. Her two year old (at the time) had Spina Bifida.

He allayed her fears, took both of them on the date... Long story short, they married and now have added to their family. Kurt has done alot of volunteer work for the Spina Bifida cause.

Anyway, couldn't help myself... Had to vote for Kurt... :tup: :yes:

I voted for LT too...:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
carrie1219 said:
You know why I voted for Warner. It's not football related but who cares? You guys may know the story of how he met his wife while working together at Walmart duiring his college years. He asked her out a few times but she was hesitant. She did eventually accept a date, obviously. When he got to her house, she was really upset because the babysitter backed out on her. It was hard for her to find sitters for her handicapped son that was confined to a wheel chair. Her two year old (at the time) had Spina Bifida.

He allayed her fears, took both of them on the date... Long story short, they married and now have added to their family. Kurt has done alot of volunteer work for the Spina Bifida cause.

Anyway, couldn't help myself... Had to vote for Kurt... :tup: :yes:

I voted for LT too...:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:
Who doesn't love a good Wal Mart love story. :icon_mrgreen: