Volek gets promoted to #2 QB

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
http://www.chargers.com/news/headlines/volek-moves-up.htm
When the Chargers acquired quarterback Billy Volek last month in a trade with the Tennessee Titans, they wanted to give him time to ease into the system and learn the playbook.

Stating a satisfaction in Volek’s ability to grasp the offense, Head Coach Marty Schottenheimer announced Wednesday that Volek will be the number-two quarterback this week as the team prepares for the Kansas City Chiefs.

Reactions: BFISA

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
I guess that means he gets to take care of the kneeldown honors.

It is somewhat comforting to know that he's learning, god forbid, we ever need him to play.

LV Bolt Fan

Aug 1, 2006
Las Vegas
I met Billy Volek at the team hotel on Sat. He told us he was #3, learning the playbook and was real happy to be with the Chargers.

Go Billy!

:five:

Thank's Thumper for my Sig.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
LV Bolt Fan said:
I met Billy Volek at the team hotel on Sat. He told us he was #3, learning the playbook and was real happy to be with the Chargers.

Go Billy!

:five:

Thank's Thumper for my Sig.
I dig your adopted boy. He is the shit. :tup: