VJ's Catch

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

anger management

Sep 1, 2006
Love that "jumbo package" with Gates, Jackson, Osgood, and Floyd. All 6'4" or taller.

Great catch BTW. Good to get the first one under his belt.

:bolt:

M

matilack

Concudan said:
This just in!

VJ is gonna be good!

I really dont think Parker could have made that catch, i like Parker. But hes not the best with body position.
Vjack needs to be our #2 against Baltimore.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
matilack said:
I really dont think Parker could have made that catch, i like Parker. But hes not the best with body position.
I don't know, didn't you see that one catch Parker had yesterday when he lept up to catch it?

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
matilack said:
Baltimore's D worrys me. I will love to see what PR and the rest of the team does against them.

This game will be for the #1 D.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Concudan said:
Baltimore's D worrys me. I will love to see what PR and the rest of the team does against them.

This game will be for the #1 D.
I think our defenses are comparable, but our offense should prevail over theirs. We have more weapons. We'll win in a close one, 21-17.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
anger management said:
Love that "jumbo package" with Gates, Jackson, Osgood, and Floyd. All 6'4" or taller.

Great catch BTW. Good to get the first one under his belt.

:bolt:
There's that "package" thingy again :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl: