• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vj !!!!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Vj !!

Jackson will be a dominant WR in the league. He has the magic of the #83 Jersey. 1st J.J. then Anthony Miller, now it VJ time!!

sdchrger

Vj!!

Concudan said:
VJ is going to be a star. Should be our 3rd receiver by the 6th game.
Although VJ had a good game I'm not going to spluge my pants. Afterall, it's just the preseason. I'm not ready to annoint him the next Jerry Rice. :icon_rofl:

sdchrger

Vj!!

eldwin said:
VJ looks like David Boston to me (and that's not a bad thing.)

Just giving Conc a hard time.

I'm definitely on the VJ bandwagon. I was happy when we drafted him and I think he's going to have a breakout season. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a 1000 yard WR this year. There seems to be a lot of chemistry with him and Philip.

I was also pleased with Krause. He showed us something the one chance he had to play against the Chiefs in 2004. I'd like to see him make this team, even though Antonio, Aaron, and Brandon are ahead of him.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Vj!!

sdchrger said:
Although VJ had a good game I'm not going to spluge my pants. Afterall, it's just the preseason. I'm not ready to annoint him the next Jerry Rice. :icon_rofl:
Nor am I, I am glad you are fianly thinking and not just being an emotional little girl.

Although you are cute in the pink frilly dress and pig tails. Stay away from L though...

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Vj!!

sdchrger said:
Don't make me cyber biatch slap you again. :lol:
You call blowin smoke my way a biatch slap. Man you got no game or skillz. Just lie down and start to stink cause you been killed playa!

sdchrger

Vj!!

Concudan said:
You call blowin smoke my way a biatch slap. Man you got no game or skillz. Just lie down and start to stink cause you been killed playa!
:icon_rofl:
That might be the funniest thing you have ever written. :tup: