VJ - Injury Prone?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is Vince Jackson an injury prone wimpy player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
yes he is. He just needs to nut up and get past these injuries, he is paid a ton of money to nut up throw the pain. If he is injured again this year, they will have to look at WR in the draft.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
injury prone does not =equal one year in a two year career

Stephen Alexander, Damion McIntosh, Corey Dillon, Joe Jurivicius, Ryan Krause, Carlos Polk, Courtney van buren
All of these guys are injury prone because htey've been injured frequently in their career. A career is multiple, not two, years.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Dude has shown he is no better than Reche Caldwell at the injury factor.

How can everyones memories be that short ?

Must be good weed ? :icon_huh:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
compubolt said:
yes he is. He just needs to nut up and get past these injuries, he is paid a ton of money to nut up throw the pain. If he is injured again this year, they will have to look at WR in the draft.
Yup. :tup:

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Wow if you look at the results the question could just as easily have been "Are you a product of incest?" :icon_banana: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
sdchrger said:
Wow if you look at the results the question could just as easily have been "Are you a product of incest?" :icon_banana: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana:
Except you would have to reverse the yes and nos.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
sdchrger said:
Weaker than water bro. Come proper or don't come at all.:icon_tease:
I know the facts and truth dont interest you. But none the less, you are the one from the south, where family trees resemble fence posts.

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Concudan said:
I know the facts and truth dont interest you. But none the less, you are the one from the south, where family trees resemble fence posts.
Correction, my big irish hermphrodite, I am in the South not from the south. Big difference.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
sdchrger said:
Correction, my big irish hermphrodite, I am in the South not from the south. Big difference.
No not really. Just the other day at dinner when you were talking about how fine your sitster wa....

Ooops, I promised not to telll didnt I...:icon_eek:

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
sdchrger said:
but you are still a deutch :icon_mrgreen:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
Concudan said:
Telephone poles. We grow 'em tall here in Texas.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Jackson just looks injury prone. He looks pale and weak all the time, like he's going to break into a fever and sweat any minute.

If he can stay healthy he will be dominant. I'm not a psychic but if we're going to start guessing I will say that he's :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: the second.

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
sdchrger said:
Just cause you're my biatch doesn't mean you my daddy too.
Wasn't this a Southern discussion? In that case, he'd be your sister and cousin.

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Shamrock said:
Wasn't this a Southern discussion? In that case, he'd be your sister and cousin.
May I remind you that Texas is also considered "the South"?

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
sdchrger said:
May I remind you that Texas is also considered "the South"?
Thanks for the Geography lesson ...... Now I gots some good learnin' ..

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
SanDiegoRon said:
his record (or lack thereof) speaks for itself...

CALVIN,... CALVIN,... CALVIN... :yes:
I'm glad that I could help you guys out by starting the first thread on him in the draft forum here. :icon_tease:

SanDiegoRon

BoltTalker
Jan 13, 2006
Electric Chair said:
I'm glad that I could help you guys out by starting the first thread on him in the draft forum here. :icon_tease:
me too.... thanx for turning us on to him.... :icon_rofl: