***Vintage Chargers Thread***

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
"ISWEARTOGOD" suggested that we start a thread with Old School/Vintage Chargers stuff. So if you got scans of old photos, articles, etc. please share them with everyone here.

I'll start off with this and post more later.

Reactions: SDRaiderH8er

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Concudan said:
Still avoinin work bro?! >8{

So am I!
Yup, I gots to finish this report. I was on a role with it yesterday, but can't get into it tonight. Problem is I need to email it tonight, so others have it in the morning.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Yeah I gots several data comparisons to run. Avoidance. Avoidance is the task of the evening...

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Concudan said:
Yeah I gots several data comparisons to run. Avoidance. Avoidance is the task of the evening...
When I get out of here, I'm going to the Casbah to see DVZ play. They don't go on 'till 11:00, so I have time.