Vincent Jackson Props Thread.

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Two weeks into the season and no scratched ovaries or sprained fallopian tubes. :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

Time for you haters to eat some crow. :yes:

Reactions: Thread_Killer

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
That's my boy. VJ is the only wide receiver on the squad with a TD catch this year. He's had no injuries either. So lick VJ's perfectly healthy vulva you haters.:icon_banana:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Boltdiehard said:
It's early.

:)
Yeah, it's early, and yet somehow Kmac and Igor have found a way to get injured, while VJ has not even pulled a kunt muscle.

:trout: :tounge: :icon_finger:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Chispa said:
Right on, VJ! :tup:

I hope "thumbs up" is okay. I'm a little afraid of hand gesture smileys now after I visited the "whale" thread. I'm just going to pretend I never saw that.
The "shocker" :icon_banana:

goboilers

BoltTalker
Jun 29, 2006
he needs to take lessons from Gates to learn how to land on his feet when he jumps up... he doesnt land right and falls all over. There is a way to protect ur body while up in the air...

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
goboilers said:
he needs to take lessons from Gates to learn how to land on his feet when he jumps up... he doesnt land right and falls all over. There is a way to protect ur body while up in the air...
Quit your griping Negative Nancy.

Retired Catholic

BoltTalker
Aug 3, 2006
Banker's Hill
If the Ravens stack the line of scimmage, VJ and Gates can take advantage of some mismatches, especially if these two can set picks for one another. As big as they are, they can screen without drawing any flags. VJ isn't as delicate as you Phillistines think.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Chispa said:
Hey! Don't mess with me.

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

At least clip those nails :icon_mrgreen:

goboilers

BoltTalker
Jun 29, 2006
boltssbbound said:
Quit your griping Negative Nancy.
I have been pimpin VJ forever... But just like LT cant block, Drew cant throw a deep ball... U become great by constantly trying to improve...

Rainman

BoltTalker
Sep 4, 2006
boltssbbound said:
That's my boy. VJ is the only wide receiver on the squad with a TD catch this year. He's had no injuries either. So lick VJ's perfectly healthy vulva you haters.:icon_banana:
That visual is not pretty.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
eldwin said:
VJ is a man among children when run blocking those 5 foot nothing corners.
I think VJ should flash the "shocker" at the defense and sniff his digits and comment on players wives. :icon_mrgreen:

nickelbolt

Fuggedaboutit
Aug 20, 2006
VJ should find a nice mismatch vs. Rolle. Last week, Braylon Edwards flat out beat him on the long bomb TD in the 2nd quarter. Rolle looked back for the ball and Edwards turned on the jets... left him behind.

Reactions: Thread_Killer

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
nickelbolt said:
VJ should find a nice mismatch vs. Rolle. Last week, Braylon Edwards flat out beat him on the long bomb TD in the 2nd quarter. Rolle looked back for the ball and Edwards turned on the jets... left him behind.
Yeah that dude...I saw that play and said - Rolle is toast.

BoltsFanUK

Sep 12, 2006
Kettering England
nickelbolt said:
Yep we hope he does and we hope he exploits it as well:tup: :tup:

GO BOLTS:nana_rasta:

The Raider's brains are missing:missing: :missing: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: