• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vince Young quote re: Chargers Defense.

HollywoodLeo

I was reading the recap of the game on sportsline.com and I found this in the midst of the article.

"I'm not going to take anything away from their defense," Young said. "But they didn't do anything that we haven't practiced."
Yes Vince, because practice is just as intense and just as important as the actual game. :rolleyes:

ntman68

He's just trying make it through this season alive. He's used to winning his entire career, and I think it is now dawning on him that he is on a bad football team. He has wanted the starting job from day one, but everyone knows he's not ready. This was his way of posturing for the Titan fans.

M

matilack

HollywoodLeo said:
I was reading the recap of the game on sportsline.com and I found this in the midst of the article.

Yes Vince, because practice is just as intense and just as important as the actual game. :rolleyes:

They did look like they focused 100% on our pass rush. The result was there TE was useless in the passing game and they couldnt run the ball.

Bottom line is we beat them physically, mentally and every which way.

Nice copy of the wonderlic test buddy!!!!

WonderSlug

Vince Young, congratulations on having a decent performance against our 3rd stringers late in the 4th quarter. You are now officially the greatest QB that has ever lived.

:lol:

boltssbbound

Translation of Vince Young's comments:

"It wasn't their scheme that beat us. It was their vastly superior physical ability."

Thank you for playing, Vince.:lol:

actually, the vince young quote doesn't really knock the bolts, it rather is critical of the titans because they've practiced for this defense and they STILL couldn't do crap against it.

I thought the turds gave a pathetic performance but the titans may have gone even lower. Gee, do you think it's the chargers' defence that's making everyone look so bad?

WonderSlug

Ride The Lightning said:
So Vince, are you trying to tell me your defensive guys kicked your offense's @ss all week in practice?
Considering the Titans have one of the worst pass defenses, that's saying a LOT about their offense. :lol:

BoltsFanUK

Ride The Lightning said:
So Vince, are you trying to tell me your defensive guys kicked your offense's @ss all week in practice?
He was just trying to say it was going well for the titans in practices but they let them selves down in the game.

what a load of ********!!!!

our D kicked their @ss all day long so Vince, where you practicing that:icon_shrug:

what an idiot:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: