Verlander: MLB juicing balls for more offense

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Verlander is just a big baby about this because he's #1 in HR's allowed. Ball is not juiced, but manufactured better today with the core being more centered. If anything, it's due to pitchers throwing harder and batters consistently swinging for the fences..

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
Verlander is just a big baby about this because he's #1 in HR's allowed. Ball is not juiced, but manufactured better today with the core being more centered. If anything, it's due to pitchers throwing harder and batters consistently swinging for the fences..
I think he's right.

MLB buys Rawlings and the HR production shoots way up. More HRs = bigger ratings. I think it's pretty easy to draw a conclusion here.

Nothing wrong with (I love more HRs too!) that but once again a league and owners are insulting our intelligence if they don't think we know what's going on.