Urias Time!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Looks like Reyes got sent down.
what's the reasoning behing that? Was he still struggling offensively and defensively? Not sure but my impression is he wasn't disciplined as a hitter. Tremendous strength and power and was killing the long ball early on.....but seemed like he tailed off of late. I don't see Naylor as much better frankly. It's like we are treading water. Now this team is tied for last place with CO. Bochy's hapless Giants in the first half have improved and if it weren't for the Dodgers kiling everyone they'd likely be able to contend by season's end.

I think we oughta have a contest.....whichever manager's (Boch vs. greenjeans) team finishes above the other should the Pad's manager next year. :laugh:

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
what's the reasoning behing that? Was he still struggling offensively and defensively? Not sure but my impression is he wasn't disciplined as a hitter. Tremendous strength and power and was killing the long ball early on.....but seemed like he tailed off of late. I don't see Naylor as much better frankly. It's like we are treading water. Now this team is tied for last place with CO. Bochy's hapless Giants in the first half have improved and if it weren't for the Dodgers kiling everyone they'd likely be able to contend by season's end.

I think we oughta have a contest.....whichever manager's (Boch vs. greenjeans) team finishes above the other should the Pad's manager next year. :laugh:
Reyes the pitcher, not Franimal.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Reyes the pitcher, not Franimal.
Yeah, should’ve been clear about that lol. Sending Franmil down would’ve been a legit reason to start a riot.
LMAO......thanks for the clarification.....yes I was getting riot gear ready....gas masks, the works. :D:p