Ty Law

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jrocthadino

BoltTalker
Nov 13, 2005
128
12
90
With us trading Sammy "I rub 'can't cover' cream on my body all night" Davis, do you guys think this is foreshadowing us getting Ty Law?
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Jrocthadino said:
With us trading Sammy "I rub 'can't cover' cream on my body all night" Davis, do you guys think this is foreshadowing us getting Ty Law?
$10 million signing bonus and $5 million a year is just not worth it for Ty Law on the way wrong side of 30 although he does have gas left in the tank.

LaDainian faked this dude out of his jock last year which was classic.
 

Jrocthadino

BoltTalker
Nov 13, 2005
128
12
90
You are so wrong, ty law prepares like ichiro, hes the real deal.

By the way, id like to see any cornerback stay off his ass after that move from LDT. AT LEAST LAW DIDNT FALL DOWN
 

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
13,349
1,338
350
www.bolttalk.com
Jrocthadino said:
You are so wrong, ty law prepares like ichiro, hes the real deal.

By the way, id like to see any cornerback stay off his ass after that move from LDT. AT LEAST LAW DIDNT FALL DOWN
I'd love to see Ty Law as a Charger. I just think we wants to much. More than AJ will pay.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
http://www.wkrn.com/node/16788#top

Check out the video on Adam "Pacman" Jones' run-in with a reporter regarding a drug bust surrounding an acquaintance of the NFL's first round draft pick.

Several Chargers fans wanted this dude .... The video tells you something about "Pacman" and his thugged out mentality.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Jrocthadino said:
You are so wrong, ty law prepares like ichiro, hes the real deal.

By the way, id like to see any cornerback stay off his ass after that move from LDT. AT LEAST LAW DIDNT FALL DOWN
I know he prepares and is the real deal but we are renting a vet and Ty Law is not the future. Dude wants too much jack for his age.
 

Boltdiehard

Well-Known Member
Jan 5, 2006
4,805
1,007
340
I'd rather take a shot on Charles Woodson; IMO he just needs a change of scenery but I'm sure his "value" isn't exactly up the River AJ.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Boltdiehard said:
I'd rather take a shot on Charles Woodson; IMO he just needs a change of scenery but I'm sure his "value" isn't exactly up the River AJ.
Woodson is a locker room cancer.

There is no way in hell A.J. signs this dude.
 

Boltdiehard

Well-Known Member
Jan 5, 2006
4,805
1,007
340
Trumpet_Man said:
Woodson is a locker room cancer.

There is no way in hell A.J. signs this dude.
That's what was said about Foley and K-Mac. I know he isn't coming here but I'm tellin ya he just needs a change of scenery. Watch. :)
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Boltdiehard said:
That's what was said about Foley and K-Mac. I know he isn't coming here but I'm tellin ya he just needs a change of scenery. Watch. :)
It is deeper with this dude. There was an article naming him as one of the "disrespect clan" to the game of football and this was by one of his own teammates.

I never heard this about Foley or K-Mac.
 

Boltdiehard

Well-Known Member
Jan 5, 2006
4,805
1,007
340
It's all good; we have two corners on the roster so we're set. :icon_mrgreen:

Whatever AJ. :unsure: