Tweets to share

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Where is laboltfans tweet of getting an autograph from a great San Diego charger weddle? One of the charger greats!!!!!!!

He tried to get an autograph from gates but he fumbled the ball he was going to sign!

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I have a new favorite player.
yeah he and Weddle deserve great props and love from San Diego! I'm pulling for them now personally. Nice to have at least a team with a couple of die hard San Diego residents playing on it , that went out and took it to the spanoses with a chip on their shoulder for their hometown. Great nite it was for us. GO RAVENS! GO TONY and ERIC!!!!! Thanks to those 2 bigtime.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Did Rivers get up whinning after this hit?

[TWEET]1076666486574333957[/TWEET]
he was whining ALL NIGHT....and it's why he can't lead a team....he gets too emotional during games and it causes his teamates to lose confidence....just like an over emotional head coach does. Dude needs to stop with the theatrics. I noticed one sack where he tried to make it look like the rusher took his helmet off......he unclipped his chinstrap and took off his helmet to try to make it look like a foul.....maybe Phil needs to try soccer,.........oh wait, he's playing in a soccer stadium, perfect, just continue with the theatrics.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
he was whining ALL NIGHT....and it's why he can't lead a team....he gets too emotional during games and it causes his teamates to lose confidence....just like an over emotional head coach does. Dude needs to stop with the theatrics. I noticed one sack where he tried to make it look like the rusher took his helmet off......he unclipped his chinstrap and took off his helmet to try to make it look like a foul.....maybe Phil needs to try soccer,.........oh wait, he's playing in a soccer stadium, perfect, just continue with the theatrics.
Yeah, I couldn’t believe that crap, a new low for Rivers, flopping like a soccer player.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Well... Defensive lineman going to his head. Flag for any other team.
Defensive lineman grabbing his face mask... Flag for any other team.

The calling was lop sided all night. Might have impacted the outcome, might have not.

What is fucksing sad is how all of you now ignore anything that should be a flag for the Chargers and engorge anything that should or should not be against them.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

The calling was lop sided all night. Might have impacted the outcome, might have not.

What is fucksing sad is how all of you now ignore anything that should be a flag for the Chargers and engorge anything that should or should not be against them.
meh, calls go both ways, you know that. Refs will flag those sometimes and sometimes not. That D deserved the win, they just out played the bolts at the LOS and in the secondary........kind of sour grapes to blame it on the refs , I agree with you it goes both ways......but that's what fans of each team always do anyways. So be it. Mostly those even out over the course of a game or season, it's always been that way.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Discuss...

[TWEET]1076914535758352384[/TWEET]
Colin Cowherd is a tool....he jumped on the LAC bandwagon last year and promptly jumped off when KC undid them last year at KC. Is he still on the bandwagon after last night? I don't listen to that guy's opinion.....he's got his schtick and tries to pick out a darkhorse that he thinks is gonna make him look brilliant. Problem for him is he deanos are no longer the underdog.....they are the favorites to go all the way in the AFC and had allthose pro bowlers. that is the time the deanos usually cave to the pressure, can't take being on the big stage under the lights. They better get used to that they are in LA now. Showtime...curtain is up........drumroll.........splat.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com

Someone said that the Refs have sucked all year and I believe it as the Chargers have been beneficiaries of calls/non-calls the previous 2 victories. No big deal right, since they are still playoff bound.