Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Not gonna happen. Doesn't fit the Telesco profile:

cocasts

BoltTalker
Jun 1, 2018
Not gonna happen. Doesn't fit the Telesco profile:
It clearly shows the kids an idiot to put himself in that predicament right before the draft.

good lord, doesn’t the kid have a family, coach, or agent at this late stage warning him to stay out of trouble for just a matter of weeks???

if I was Telesco, I wouldn’t touch the knucklehead with a ten foot pole.

Herbert!!

cocasts

BoltTalker
Jun 1, 2018
Here’s my advice. Lay-off the drugs, DUI’s, and beating your girlfriends until after the draft and your rookie contract is signed.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
It clearly shows the kids an idiot to put himself in that predicament right before the draft.

good lord, doesn’t the kid have a family, coach, or agent at this late stage warning him to stay out of trouble for just a matter of weeks???

Herbert!!
If somebody offered me the choice of smoking weed or playing in the NFL, weed wins all day. I need enough money to take care of myself. Beyond that, it is just wasted. Weed, on the other hand, is never a waste.

I am wasted. For everybody who isn't, my condolences are given.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

Herbert!!
Here’s my advice. Lay-off the drugs, DUI’s, and beating your girlfriends until after the draft and your rookie contract is signed.
Hey, maybe we are reading Telescope wrong.......maybe this guy would be the perfect compliment to throw to 'dope' Allen LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Fender57

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
If somebody offered me the choice of smoking weed or playing in the NFL, weed wins all day. I need enough money to take care of myself. Beyond that, it is just wasted. Weed, on the other hand, is never a waste.

I am wasted. For everybody who isn't, my condolences are given.
Sometimes some interesting images or concepts pop into my mind from your posts. This time it’s the NFL draft. You know how they have the “green room” every year and there’s guys who drop way down the projected board and are sitting there all disappointed? This image has Jordan Love sitting in the “Weed Room” and you are a fixture in that room smoking blunt after blunt wth a big grin on your grille and trying to console a distraught Love, and finally he accepts your offer of a blunt after dropping to round 7 then off the board on day 3:sick: Then you turn to Jordan and recite the famous Russell Wilson battle cry “ why not us?” LOL:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
...you are a fixture in that room smoking blunt after blunt wth a big grin on your grille and trying to console a distraught Love, and finally he accepts your offer of a blunt....
...Oh OK nevermind...the guy's name is Jordan Love!....cause otherwise....... :eek: :roflmao:

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
MLB is not testing for weed anymore, it’s only a matter of time before the NFL adapts and it’s ultimately legalized. I’d much rather having the players medicate themselves with weed than having them pop pain pills. I don’t know how good this Jordan Love guy is, but anyone who knocks him down their board because he got caught smoking weed is dumb.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
MLB is not testing for weed anymore, it’s only a matter of time before the NFL adapts and it’s ultimately legalized. I’d much rather having the players medicate themselves with weed than having them pop pain pills. I don’t know how good this Jordan Love guy is, but anyone who knocks him down their board because he got caught smoking weed is dumb.
Fender for president!

Sorry for the politics. Powers that be: Feel free to move this to the Politics board under the thread titled "Finger Fender for Freedom," or "Spanos Sucks."

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Fender for president!

Sorry for the politics. Powers that be: Feel free to move this to the Politics board under the thread titled "Finger Fender for Freedom," or "Spanos Sucks."
Nah, might just have to sticky this one. On second thought, don't want to crash into the Last Men Standing sticky. No fender bender please. LOL

Concudan

Afraid to watch, can't look away...
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Do they need there safe space?

lynch in 10 minutes can give them a real education that their 250k student loan couldn’t even compare.

protect your chickens.
I don't know. Ian is saying they are frustrated with the selection process. The news just caught my attention so I thought I would offer it up for vivisection here.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
I don't know. Ian is saying they are frustrated with the selection process. The news just caught my attention so I thought I would offer it up for vivisection here.
stop using those big words on me

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
This Forum. Daily. Twice on Sundays.

“A squalid phantasmagoria of breath.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I learned anything is theoretically possible......much appreciated.
Actually the old phrase, “anything is possible” is false.
There are a number of things that are impossible. Both observable and theoretically.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Actually the old phrase, “anything is possible” is false.
There are a number of things that are impossible. Both observable and theoretically.
Yeah that's true, my fault. It is impossible for the spanii to win at pro football.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Because they made me, I answered the question: Where will Tom Brady end up?

My answer: I don't care.