Tweets to share

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Sorry, my bad. Looking like a SF/NE SB right now. SF QB facing his old team would be cool.
Yeah....another cool storyline for the League......and then the Patriots win 24 to 13.

And I predict Koo is the placekicker and kicks one field goal, all three extra points.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
THE RETURN OF BEAST MODE!!!! LOVE IT. Question is what kind of shape is he in? I'm guessing it's a move of desperation and he won't have it but , hey, will love to see him give it a go. Cannot believe the Seahawks bad fortune. They lost all 3 RB's to season ending injuries....2 yesterday...Penny and Carson. WTF. Just before the biggest game of the year. Niners lucked out again. I think this puts a lot of cold water on Sunday's game unfortunately. Woulda been a classic otherwise. But Seahawks were very much banged up anyway. Lost Gordon and the DT to PED suspensions and have Clowney hobbling around. They are a mess. Amazing they are this far along. If Niners can't easily beat that banged up team they don't deserve to be in it.

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
THE RETURN OF BEAST MODE!!!! LOVE IT. Question is what kind of shape is he in? I'm guessing it's a move of desperation and he won't have it but , hey, will love to see him give it a go. Cannot believe the Seahawks bad fortune. They lost all 3 RB's to season ending injuries....2 yesterday...Penny and Carson. WTF. Just before the biggest game of the year. Niners lucked out again. I think this puts a lot of cold water on Sunday's game unfortunately. Woulda been a classic otherwise. But Seahawks were very much banged up anyway. Lost Gordon and the DT to PED suspensions and have Clowney hobbling around. They are a mess. Amazing they are this far along. If Niners can't easily beat that banged up team they don't deserve to be in it.
That is exactly what I was thinking.
That and will the vast majority of Seatle-ites care...

*runs and hides*

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
That is exactly what I was thinking.
That and will the vast majority of Seatle-ites care...

*runs and hides*
ha ha.......actually I think that city is pretty rabid compared with others......I always thought millenials were sort of apathetic towards pro football or even against it for CTE etc, but my wife's niece lives in SEA and is rabid as hell about cheering for them though she doesn't have any season tickets or go to the games. And she is not a native, she's a transplant recently. She's from WI, and should be a Packer fan lolz. I think the 12th fan is real up there and extends beyond that stadium quite a ways. But yeah you are right that most cities and probably SEA too,,,,,,a large significant portion of the populace just aren't really into sports per se, or pro football per se. Only in GB WI will you find a vast majority of the citizens really into that team 24/7.

Reactions: Concudan

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Jerrah Jones, Stan Kroenke, and Roger Goodell and any other owner who lobbied for spanos to get an option out of SD to pay him back for losing out on the #1 team to get to LA, should all take a bow as the biggest buffoons in the history of the NFL. That's like giving a spoiled brat 2 year old toddler a book of matches to play with. Smart move a holes.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Jerrah Jones, Stan Kroenke, and Roger Goodell and any other owner who lobbied for spanos to get an option out of SD to pay him back for losing out on the #1 team to get to LA, should all take a bow as the biggest buffoons in the history of the NFL. That's like giving a spoiled brat 2 year old toddler a book of matches to play with. Smart move a holes.
Except Jerrah does not care. He stands to make zillions as the operator/owner of the concessions company that the KroenkeDome® will use. He is also, for some reason, the only owner in the nfl that is allowed to cut his own merchandising deal - seems to me he is the real commissioner of the league.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Fuck Jerrah Jones, I hope his team loses and fails to make the playoffs and he suffers from the plague and his team is buried in the division for years until he dies and there is a new owner. I hope Dallas gets hit with a swarm of locusts and they discover it's all because of Jerrah and they throw him into a pit of very hungry laughing hyenas.

Reactions: Fender57

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Fuck Jerrah Jones, I hope his team loses and fails to make the playoffs and he suffers from the plague and his team is buried in the division for years until he dies and there is a new owner. I hope Dallas gets hit with a swarm of locusts and they discover it's all because of Jerrah and they throw him into a pit of very hungry laughing hyenas.
Don’t fuck with laughing hyenas. Or Honey Badger for that matter

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
If it's a SF/NE Super Bowl....media would love it.
But it would be a lock down win for the Patriots.
SF is too high wired, just what Belichick shuts down over and over again.

Hopefully a KC-Saints Super Bowl.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
considering??????? What the hell is taking them so long?????