Tweets to share

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I thought he was complaining about the crowd turnout. If he wasnt he should have been. Maybe he’s just too stupid.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Why not get those three Charger fans together and see if they can agree?
Or at least say, look we appear to be outnumbered.....or so u wanna tell me I'm wrong again?!

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Lol

Bosa complaining about charger fans not showing up!

Doesn’t he realize all the fans do show up?

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Now if one of the defenders who is mean as hell can decleat Rivers and send him to the sidelines the would be icing on the cake. Shut up the motor mouth.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
·

Al Michaels didn’t want to let Jim Nantz & Tony Romo have all the fun today roasting the
@Chargers so he got in a “cute stadium” jab to describe the Bolts’ home
“Next week....we get to go to a cute stadium.....Chargers against Pittsburgh next Sunday night.”

• Haha
Reactions: Lance19

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Will the Chargers be favored 6.5 points in this game too?
I am not sure the team I have watched play this year should be favored over any team, higher than high school level.

Yes, Conc is salty! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I am not sure the team I have watched play this year should be favored over any team, higher than high school level.

Yes, Conc is salty! ;)
Conc....do what we do....watch maybe four plays....switch channels. Make a report. I mean, do you have to
read the whole book to know the ending? You do? No wonder they revoked my library card.

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
Will the Chargers be favored 6.5 points in this game too?
I just did some basic math...it probably should be check'd...it's early Monday...but I think LAC's 5 opponents are
6-11-1 in their non-LAC games...which would mean that LAC is 2-3 against competition that is otherwise winning 36.1% of their games.

Again, I think it was ESPN that had LAC 6th :eek: in power rankings going into the season. Someone else had 10th.
Actual performance so far would seem to be 22nd or 23rd.
Yesterday they never led (or were even really in the game against) a 0-4 team, at "home."
New Carson sign: "Blight For L.A.!"

ETA: And now the LAC get served up a 1-4 team (Steelers) playing without their HoF QB...
lowering LAC opponents' winning percentage even more, to a truly pathetic 32.6% (7.5 wins out of 23 games).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
If the playoff started today...
Patriots
Chiefs
Ravens
Houston
WC Bills
WC Raiders

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
I just did some basic math...it probably should be check'd...it's early Monday...but I think LAC's 5 opponents are
6-11-1 in their non-LAC games...which would mean that LAC is 2-3 against competition that is otherwise winning 36.1% of their games.

Again, I think it was ESPN that had LAC 6th :eek: in power rankings going into the season. Someone else had 10th.
Actual performance so far would seem to be 22nd or 23rd.
Yesterday they never led (or were even really in the game against) a 0-4 team, at "home."
New Carson sign: "Blight For L.A.!"

ETA: And now the LAC get served up a 1-4 team (Steelers) playing without their HoF QB...
lowering LAC opponents' winning percentage even more, to a truly pathetic 32.6% (7.5 wins out of 23 games).
I don't know if any team has had the good fortune to play a schedule as weak as the Chargers have,
and I'm not motivated to do any math. But to get the gift of 6 teams with a stunningly hideous 32.6% winning percentage, and be 2-4 against those losers, is bad for any team, but a travesty for a team
that claimed to be a real Super Bowl contender, before the season started...

The comment on Roggin's Twitter ("...the best team in the AFC West...") is unbelievable, but those aren't Roggins' words, right?...Yes, the Chiefs were overrated...but the LAC are doing everything truly horrible teams do,
and consistently being outplayed and beaten by the very worst teams.
And at least 7 of their 10 remaining games are away from their "home" :rolleyes: field...

I expected under-achieving in 2019...but this is an all out trumpster fire...

Reactions: Gill Man

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I don't know if any team has had the good fortune to play a schedule as weak as the Chargers have,
and I'm not motivated to do any math. But to get the gift of 6 teams with a stunningly hideous 32.6% winning percentage, and be 2-4 against those losers, is bad for any team, but a travesty for a team

The comment on Roggin's Twitter ("...the best team in the AFC West...") is unbelievable, but those aren't Roggins' words, right?...Yes, the Chiefs were overrated...but the LAC are doing everything truly horrible teams do,
And at least 7 of their 10 remaining games are away from their "home" :rolleyes: field...

No, that’s the words of the tweeter (twit?) that Roggin quoted.

Reactions: Lance19

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

truly epic showing so far this year. Loving it. It's further validation that having spanos out of SD is actually GOOD for this city. Now LA's problem.But really LA cares less....it's like a freakshow circus on some corner field in Pacoima (or in this case Carson) that a few folks take their kids to see when there's nothing else to do and the whole family ends up wondering what the hell they saw and why they did such a stupid thing when it's all over. "Mini Heinz Field" LMAO