• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Turns out NYPDCF also works for YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#3
I understood that dudes message.

Shiit in my house and I kick your asss out the door.

It took him 9 minutes to get out what should have taken 30-90 seconds. :lol:
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#4
Trumpet_Man said:
I understood that dudes message.

Shiit in my house and I kick your asss out the door.

It took him 9 minutes to get out what should have taken 30-90 seconds. :lol:
Could it have been the reefer disguised as a ciggy that made him take so long? :lol:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#5
WonderSlug said:
Could it have been the reefer disguised as a ciggy that made him take so long? :lol:
Hmmm...if he would have stopped at anytime and said "what was I talking about?" then maybe. :icon_mrgreen:
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#6
Trumpet_Man said:
Hmmm...if he would have stopped at anytime and said "what was I talking about?" then maybe. :icon_mrgreen:
He built up enough of a tolerance to avoid that, but not taking his time. Like Willie Nelson. :icon_mrgreen:
 
#7
MtlBoltsFan said:
He sent me a video message, go check it out:


:nana_love: :icon_kiss: :winkiss: :gaga:

I'm falling in love with a redneck "Zen Archer" :icon_eek: I think he made the video while naked. :icon_banana:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top