Tuesday 9/15 BoltTalk Podcast Live on TPSRadio.net

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
We have a huge so for everyone tomorrow night at 9PM. Listen to us LIVE and join us in the Chat Room to discuss the Chargers preseason victory over tthe Packers and to say goodbye to Junior Seau. You can also call in during the show @ 619-573-4081. We're also going to giving away tickets to the next preseaon home game vs the NFC Chapmpions Seattle Seahawks.

Also, we are planning on playing back his retirement announcement, at the end of the show, and would like to hear your thoughts on the greatest lineback in Chargers history #55. So send in your email comments on the Chargers victory or Junior @ bolttalk@gmail.com or better yet, send us a voice message on our BoltTalk Hotline @ 206.350.3136. :tup:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
With this Radiocast show can we please have an in between Howard Stern and Mr. Rogers Neighborhood to be right in the middle that would be sweet.:yes: I thank you very much.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
turbo_turtle said:
With this Radiocast show can we please have an in between Howard Stern and Mr. Rogers Neighborhood to be right in the middle that would be sweet.:yes: I thank you very much.
don't drink that much to begin with

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Ant here is the latest Peter King starbucks story:

"Coffeenerdness: So I'm writing my Goodell story very early Sunday morning in the Starbucks on Vine Street in Cincinnati, and having my morning triple grande latte, when I look up and see someone I haven't seen in 15 years. Good friend Dottie Harmon, the pretend aunt for our two girls, now Dottie Eveleigh and living in Indianapolis, was spending a getaway weekend in Cincinnati with her husband, and here she was. Talk about the weirdest coincidence. I'm in that Starbucks once a year. She's in the Starbucks once a year. And we pick the same moment to be in there. Weird. "

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
I heard a secret that leisure went out to buy a webcam last week and has prepared a special dance for everyone involving a 3 minute teabagging grand finale. Tune in to find out what happens :eek:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
MtlBoltsFan said:
I heard a secret that leisure went out to buy a webcam last week and has prepared a special dance for everyone involving a 3 minute teabagging grand finale. Tune in to find out what happens :eek:

gee i wonder why our ratings dropped like a rock over a cliff?

btw I really don't like starbucks, I like coffeebean!

Reactions: Johnny Lightning

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
PostAnteaterCharger said:
gee i wonder why our ratings dropped like a rock over a cliff?

btw I really don't like starbucks, I like coffeebean!
Because Trumpie dropped the F bomb? :icon_rofl:

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
leisure get inside the sportstalk chatroom and come party with the sportsbuffet dude :icon_banana:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:
Ant here is the latest Peter King starbucks story:

"Coffeenerdness: So I'm writing my Goodell story very early Sunday morning in the Starbucks on Vine Street in Cincinnati, and having my morning triple grande latte, when I look up and see someone I haven't seen in 15 years. Good friend Dottie Harmon, the pretend aunt for our two girls, now Dottie Eveleigh and living in Indianapolis, was spending a getaway weekend in Cincinnati with her husband, and here she was. Talk about the weirdest coincidence. I'm in that Starbucks once a year. She's in the Starbucks once a year. And we pick the same moment to be in there. Weird. "
If I had cockles in my heart, this anecdote certainly would have warmed them.

And people wonder why Peter King is the best NFL writer in the world today...