• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tucson, AZ and Birmingham, AL are bidding to host Raiders in 2019

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
I’m sure Deano is crying to the Cuckmissioner Goodell but I also think Corrupt Incompetent Falconer is probably also to blame too.
most likely agree, SD makes by far the most sense so something is preventing it from happening and Deano is a likely source and the league probably doesn't want the embarassment....eff them if that's the case. And the mayor is probably too busy whacking himself off.

most likely agree, SD makes by far the most sense so something is preventing it from happening and Deano is a likely source and the league probably doesn't want the embarassment....eff them if that's the case. And the mayor is probably too busy whacking himself off.
It would be the embarrassment of embarrassments if the Raiders played in San Diego and sold every game out while the LA Spanoses host empty seats and opposing fans in that little soccer stadium. Damn right Spenis is crying about it preventing it from happening. More reason he needs to be keelhauled.

I don’t blame falconer. I don’t like the guy but don’t blame him.

Blame Davis dean and the nfl.
Falconer and Sherman deserves blame because they were complicit. They thought they could make money by selling out to Sucker City. Thankfully THAT didn’t work out - probably why Mr Corruption ain’t done shyte about luring them here.