Trade offer

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

DenverBolt67

BoltTalker
Jan 24, 2010
Denver, Co
www.facebook.com
I am in a weird 2 QB league where we get point per completion. But it is also ppr and point per carry, so there is a ton of points thrown around. It also only has 1 bench spot, so there are always player available in FA

My QB's are Flacco and Palmer since I waited for ever to get a QB and it is an auction league, so I was low on money.

I was offered Matt Ryan, Reggie Wayne, and Bowe. I would have to give up Palmer, Steve Smith, and Roddy White.

What do you think? I am really tossed up on this one, especially after Palmer and Flacco went out and threw for 300 yard this weekend

CoronaDoug

Official Hater
Feb 14, 2007
I am in a weird 2 QB league where we get point per completion. But it is also ppr and point per carry, so there is a ton of points thrown around. It also only has 1 bench spot, so there are always player available in FA

My QB's are Flacco and Palmer since I waited for ever to get a QB and it is an auction league, so I was low on money.

I was offered Matt Ryan, Reggie Wayne, and Bowe. I would have to give up Palmer, Steve Smith, and Roddy White.

What do you think? I am really tossed up on this one, especially after Palmer and Flacco went out and threw for 300 yard this weekend
Dude, Matt Ryan will be a stud this season. Roddy will not be his #1 target, it will be Julio. Reggie and Bowe will be their teams #1 target. I would do it.

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
Doug, do we have a designated thread for fantasy guys? If not, is it time?
Some place--separate but equal--;) (like the soccer thread) where the fantasy crowd can
share tales of awesome 12-sided dice, and how the draft in Byron's basement is going to work,
without getting beat up by the other kids...

A Thread Of Their Own.jpg

CoronaDoug

Official Hater
Feb 14, 2007
Doug, do we have a designated thread for fantasy guys? If not, is it time?
Some place--separate but equal--;) (like the soccer thread) where the fantasy crowd can
share tales of awesome 12-sided dice, and how the draft in Byron's basement is going to work,
without getting beat up by the other kids...

View attachment 2944
Don't be a hater. All of the cool kids are even playing fantasy football.

CoronaDoug

Official Hater
Feb 14, 2007
Hate 'em? No way! just the opposite: I wanna protect 'em!
(I know the "cool kids" line is a joke, so I won't address)
So, is there a thread? If not, shouldn't you start one?
I couldn't tell if there was a bit of sarcasm in the post or not. ;)

No need to start a thread since it is based on individual players vs. a team People can just post their questions or comments in this area.

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
I couldn't tell if there was a bit of sarcasm in the post or not. ;)

No need to start a thread since it is based on individual players vs. a team People can just post their questions or comments in this area.
Sarcasm? I'm not really familiar with that concept!

Actually, I clicked on the thread because I thought it was about a possible Charger trade.
(by contrast, I never accidentally click on the soccer link because it's clearly marked as a non-Charger domain.)
That's what made me think that a designated fantasy area made sense.

CoronaDoug

Official Hater
Feb 14, 2007
Sarcasm? I'm not really familiar with that concept!

Actually, I clicked on the thread because I thought it was about a possible Charger trade.
(by contrast, I never accidentally click on the soccer link because it's clearly marked as a non-Charger domain.)
That's what made me think that a designated fantasy area made sense.
Look up! ;)

Fantasy Football Talk

You are in the Fantasy sub forum..:D

http://bolttalk.com/forum/#football-forums.17

Are you on a mobile browser by chance?

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011