Tough calls

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TheLash

Well-Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
4,034
689
320
52
OK here's where I'm looking for advice this week.

Det V Buf
or
Car @ Bal


B. Engram @ StL
or
E. Parker @ SF


M. Barber III vs Houston
or
D. Foster @ Bal

any feedback is appreciated thanks!
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
41,136
2,142
350
TheLash said:
OK here's where I'm looking for advice this week.

Det V Buf
or
Car @ Bal


B. Engram @ StL
or
E. Parker @ SF


M. Barber III vs Houston
or
D. Foster @ Bal

any feedback is appreciated thanks!
Parker should be worth a TD and 100 yards...tough decisions on the other 2.
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
41,136
2,142
350
BFISA said:
Parker should be worth a TD and 100 yards...tough decisions on the other 2.
Marion Barber oughtta get'cha more points than Foster.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheLash

PhillyChargerFan

Well-Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
1,853
278
240
47
TheLash said:
OK here's where I'm looking for advice this week.

Det V Buf
or
Car @ Bal


B. Engram @ StL
or
E. Parker @ SF


M. Barber III vs Houston
or
D. Foster @ Bal

any feedback is appreciated thanks!

I assume you have Car. and Det. defense??

If that'sthe case go with Car. Balt can't score

E.Parker

Toss up between D.Foster and M.barber. Foster should get more carries than Barber. But, Foster is going up against Bal.
 

TheLash

Well-Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
4,034
689
320
52
PhillyChargerFan said:
I assume you have Car. and Det. defense??

If that'sthe case go with Car. Balt can't score

E.Parker

Toss up between D.Foster and M.barber. Foster should get more carries than Barber. But, Foster is going up against Bal.
Yeah I have Car & Det.
The going up against Bal is what has me worried bout Foster. Its a really important game this week too. I'm 2nd going up against the guy who's 1st and undefeated. I noticed Monday night that his QB P. Manning is on bye and he didn't have a back up on roster so I dropped my worthless 2nd TE and **** blocked him by grabbing the best QB available (Losman-this is a 14 team league) off waivers. I hope it pays off with a win this week.:lttehghost:
Thanks for the advice
 

PhillyChargerFan

Well-Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
1,853
278
240
47
TheLash said:
I noticed Monday night that his QB P. Manning is on bye and he didn't have a back up on roster so I dropped my worthless 2nd TE and **** blocked him by grabbing the best QB available (Losman-this is a 14 team league) off waivers. I hope it pays off with a win this week.:lttehghost:
Thanks for the advice
:tup: NICE!!!!

I've done that before.. :lol:
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheLash